Poll: Duffy vs McGregor. Who wins today?

Who wins this rematch today

• Total voters

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who wins today? I vote Duffy by murder.

Well you must be one of those fans that judge a fighter by their last fight only. Conor now sucks. Aldo used to suck but is now amazing etc. Conor would bury Duffy. He absolutely smashed the now amazing Poirier who took out Duffy recently and dominated the now amazing Holloway. This place cracks me up.

Duffy by submission. And i root for Conor every time.

McGregor, Duffy doesn't have the wrestling to get it to the mat.

Well you must be one of those fans that judge a fighter by their last fight only. Conor now sucks. Aldo used to suck but is now amazing etc. Conor would bury Duffy. He absolutely smashed the now amazing Poirier who took out Duffy recently and dominated the now amazing Holloway. This place cracks me up.
oh, this mma math is pretty good

especially when you're comparing 2 way different poirier and you even talked about holloway, that 3 years ago when connie fought him he was way worse and a still a part timer. this place cracks me up

Conor is a great fighter. I don't think he sucks because he lost to Nate. But duffy beat him before, he's bigger just as fast and a better boxer than Conor. Dustin beat Duffy by wrestling. Conor's not gonna do that in my opinion.

oh, this mma math is pretty good

especially when you're comparing 2 way different poirier and you even talked about holloway, that 3 years ago when connie fought him he was way worse and a still a part timer. this place cracks me up

This exactly. When he fought Porier it was at 145 and Dustin went up because he admitted he was drained making that cut. Since moving to 55 Porier has looked so much better that comparing the current version of him to the one that fought Conor is rediculous.

I'm more interested in a Gunnar vs Duffy fight at LW

McGregor, Duffy doesn't have the wrestling to get it to the mat.

What if? Now just a what if.....Duffy lands a few hard shots and wobbles Conor and HE shoots for the takedown, in which Duffy can reverse and maybe takes his back and sub him. Is that possible?

doofy27rz%20copie.jpg

Duffy. Better boxing, bigger guy and better chin.

Conor gets hit by a couple of 1-2 and quits, just like he did against Nate.

McGregor destroyed Duffy in the 15 seconds or so of stand-up in their first fight. McGregor via this fight having more stand-up

Would be a fun scrap. Duffy was in straight up beast mode in his last fight

original

Big power and quick transitions on the ground.

Back