Poll: Does anyone actually want Hendricks Lawler 3 right now?

I want to see it. If Lawler gets to finally knock out Hendricks, he'll finally feel like the real champ, and he's one of my favorite fighters.

I want to see Hendricks/Lawler in a best of 7 series. Then, maybe, Rory can fight the winner, but only if GSP, Diaz, Condit, or Askren aren't available.

it reeks of being desperate from the UFC because their last fight had the first decent numbers in a while so they are going to shove it right back in our faces.....

yeah, just too early too happen. should have given it to rory 1st as well

Johnny/Lawler > Lawler vs Rory/Woodley/Brown/DYK/Injured Tarec/Lombard/Burkman.

Any chance you got that greater than symbol mixed up with the less than? I'd rather see Lawler defend against anyone new rather than see Hendricks hug his nuts for a few more rounds.

I might just skip the PPV to make a statement... and save some money.

So since nobody cares about your 'statement', you're not watching it to save some money. Well, good to be frugal.

UFC is becoming the IFL with all these rematches.

Why does Hendricks deserve and immediate rematch?? He never defended it once!

I understand if he was a long time champ, but come on! Hell, he never even beat a champion (at the time) to win the damn title to begin with!

They were both close fights so i don't mind seeing a third.

Not interested. I bet all the trolls on sherdog will buy it though.

I want to see it. If Lawler gets to finally knock out Hendricks, he'll finally feel like the real champ, and he's one of my favorite fighters.

Not sure why he needs to do that. He's the real champ now. He needs to prove nothing.

This is a rare match up where two fighters are so even it takes a trilogy to find out who's better, and us fans need to appreciate it. Talk about stupid re-matches? Lawler vs Rory 2 makes zero sense compared to Lawler/Johnny 3

Negative. I say pursue Rory vs. Robby 1st.

Noooooooooooooooo!

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Back