Poll - Do you think Jones will Fail another drug test??

Do you think Jones will fail another drug test?

• Total voters
Jones will never ever fight clean.
Why should he? He has the green light from the company he works for and the anti doping org that his company has put in place. He even still has some brain dead fans who go in for his behavior. Might as well start drunk driving again while hes at it too.

I think he will because I think at least at some point he was using some kind of PED regimen, and usually people who do that don't stop.

However, I don't want fights cancelled for bullshit like this last one. Thank God it was just moved, not cancelled. I believe in no punishment until someone is proven guilty and I'm still waiting for them to prove he did. So I support Jon in all of this because I think people are reacting moronically to what I see as a pretty clear situation. At this point, people are just taking pleasure in watching a man burn.

So the question is do I think he'll pop again, and my answer is yes because I suspect he's doing some kind of doping thing. But as to the question you didn't ask but everyone else is asking, which is whether he should've been allowed to fight, my answer is an unequivocal "yes" because A) they haven't proven he's (still) doping, and B) whatever's in his system isn't performance enhancing.

But if Jon never knowingly cheated and/or did cheat before but has legitimately stopped, then he probably won't pop again, unless in the off chance someone's basically poisoning him with PEDs as part of some nefarious plot. You asked what I think, so I'll say I just concluded that the odds are >50% IMO that he was cheating and will continue to do so.

he's failed about 4 in 6 months already this year, and they just started testing him 6 months.

So my answer is yes.

Of course he'll fail again
<codychoke>

Jon is just one of those guys who's enamored with " self medicating " himself regardless of peds,drugs -whatever. Just a matter of time and it's a shame.
The sad thing is, he's probably a great fighter and still one of the best.... regardless.

Back