Poll - Do you think Jones will Fail another drug test??

Do you think Jones will fail another drug test?

• Total voters
Of course he fucking will.

Will he be banned is the question.

Jones will win this fight, get the belt, have the drug test results come back, fail, and be stripped again.

Good job sherbruhs, you were right

giphy.gif
<{anton}>

All I know is if he fails again for the same metabolite, we will never know. USADA doesn't announce "potential" violations anymore and the UFC will have it all cleared up with the sanctioning body so that they never have to handle an ordeal like this again.

We only found out about these latest failures because some NSAC employees were on vacation.

Why would he not continue to use? He was suspended the first time (briefly), NOT suspended for the length he was supposed to the second time (got off with 15 months instead of 4 years), now he has tested dirty 4 times since July, and not only is he not suspended, they are moving an event to accommodate his cheating. Why would he stop cheating? They totally enable him to do it. He has no motivation whatsoever to fight clean.

The steroid testing will detect turinabol: five dried grams in silent darkness.

ValidCorruptGrouse-small.gif

No fuckin way at this point if Jones single handedly corrupted UFC USADA CSAC and anyone else involved there's no way they'll even release a failed test which as a reminder they are no longer required to do.

On the lonely road of life, Johnny Boy walks all by himself.
Can't see through the haze, but on and on he goes.
The slings and arrows will never stop. On he goes.
Getting high on life and never to drugs getting close.
Johnny Boy sees the truth. Johnny Boy nose. Johnny Boy nose.

Poll should be how long till Jones fails another drug test. Asking if he will is like asking if the Sun will come up in the morning.

At his current rate of 4 failures every 3 months. Yeah, I’m sure he will fail another one...but he’s allowed.

Funny I was making double jeopardy jokes on other forums a couple of days ago and that Novitzky trotted out double jeopardy on the podcast today

Double Jeopardy is playing on Showtime as well

I said after his 1st fail test in 2016 hell probably be extra careful and here we are

Back