Politico DEBUNKS Trump's claimed height

YAH! AN TRUMP STOOPID TO!!
HE STOOPIDHEAD !! RACIST!! ME NO LIKE!! YAH!

stephen-colbert-viacom-lawyers-yvC.jpg

Stupid story...you don't need more proof Trump lies all the time. He is bullshitter.

YAH! AN TRUMP STOOPID TO!!
HE STOOPIDHEAD !! RACIST!! ME NO LIKE!! YAH!

I didn't call him stupid. In fact I think he is very smart. He realized that he could say things that are not true and it would not matter.

I'm just fuckin w/ ya man. :)
"he is bullshitter" sounds derpy.

FWIW the overwhelming majority of men exaggerate their height because little guys get no respect, so this is really a non-story. Which is what you'd expect from a spoof source like Politico.

I didn't call him stupid. In fact I think he is very smart. He realized that he could say things that are not true and it would not matter.

No one has mentioned how fucking old Tiger looks?
Many late nights smashing top notch vag and the stress of possibly losing the annual GDP of a small third world country will take the life out of you.

Tiger is 6'1", but we know he's a liar, probably 6'0". That makes Trump 6'2" according to those pictures since he looks 1.5"-2" taller than Tiger.

He's about 1" taller than Romney who's about 1" taller than Obama. Romney is about 6'2"

cbsngarrettchat0225494307640x360.jpg

barack-obama-mitt-romney-second-presidential-debate-12.jpg

I along with many men in the world wish we can have the scandal of actually being one inch shorter than 6'3"

Back