Polish Prime-Minister gifts Obama a copy of "The Witcher 2"

Winston Wolf

Problem solver
@red
Reaction score
Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...tcher-2-but-it-doesnt-sound-like-he-played-it

The last time US president Barack Obama visited Poland, back in 2011, prime minister Donald Tusk gave him a copy of The Witcher 2 Collector's Edition as a gift.

Today, Obama returned to Poland and in a speech praised The Witcher 2 as an example of Poland's growing economy and influence - although it doesn't sound like he played it.

"The last time I was here, Donald gave me a gift," Obama said, "the video game developed here in Poland that's won fans the world over, The Witcher.

"I confess, I'm not very good at video games, but I've been told that it is a great example of Poland's place in the new global economy and it's a tribute to the talents and the work ethic of the Polish people, as well as the wise stewardship of Polish leaders, like prime minister Tusk."

When asked to comment on the US President's compliments, CD Projekt (developer of the game) released a note saying "Thanks, Obama".

jk this last part.

This is actually the first time I've heard of this.... gave Obama a copy of The Witcher 2 as a present? Wow... on the presidential level thats insulting if you read between the lines.

I recall Obama giving a British official a box set of DVDs in his first year in office, and they were regional so they wouldn't play on British DVD players. Thanks Obama!

Imagine Barack and Michelle sitting down to play this game, representing the all that's good about the nation of Poland, and like 2 minutes in they're looking at some redhead lounging around with her tits out

michelle-obama%20angry.jpeg

Diplomatic relations - cancelled

Imagine Barack and Michelle sitting down to play this game, representing the all that's good about the nation of Poland, and like 2 minutes in they're looking at some redhead lounging around with her tits out

michelle-obama%20angry.jpeg

Diplomatic relations - cancelled

Aug... I love black women... but jessus chreest that is just ugly.

Not that 1st ladies are historically gorgeous, but if she was the last lady I wouldn't hit that.

I had heard that before. Witcher isn't exactly accessible for a noob.

Back