Polish Power is on Borrowed Time

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jiri is coming. enjoy the exhibition bout against a 70 year old Glover but unfortunately Jiri is coming.

Jan has just become a placeholder for Jiri's throne.

Last edited:
Yes! Jiri going to make the LHW division great.

The current version of Jan is a fucking tough matchup for anyone. He can put anyone to sleep, and we know Jiri is super hittable and has a lot of holes in his defense. Wouldn't be shocking at all to see Jan KO him. But at the same time, Jiri can finish anyone as well. Just hope we get to see that fight in the near future.

Not saying Jiri wont win but people said the same thing leading up to the izzy and reyes fight

Legendary power isn’t 8 kos in 40 fights. Pauline malignaagi has a better ko. Percentage than that.

but he got a couple against Reyes and some mw?

solid fighter? Sure. A ko artist or special fighter bell no. He’s kind though.

Jan ruins Jiri and his haircut

Jiri will wreck Jan. it won’t even be close. Jiri’s timing and accuracy and unpredictability is going to see him crowned champion in 2021.

lmao is Jan really going to be the underdog for like the 5th or 6th time in a row now?

Don't seethe too much if Jan knocks Jiri the fuck out with a well-timed counter, he's the most hittable fighter in LHW and Jan has been extremely sharp with both offence and defence against excellent opponents.

Reactions: JKS
Sure, just wait till Jan cracks him with a counter and Jiri is out stiff.

Legendary power isn’t 8 kos in 40 fights. Pauline malignaagi has a better ko. Percentage than that.

but he got a couple against Reyes and some mw?

solid fighter? Sure. A ko artist or special fighter bell no. He’s kind though.
Fighters can evolve, believe it or not.

I'm totally on the Jiri train, I love him. I think that Jan is a horrible match up for him though. He got put to sleep by the upkick from Reyes, he even confirmed it. Jan is way more powerful than Reyes, and has good offensive grappling. Jiri is great, unfortunate style against Jan.

Jiri Prochazka is GOAT.

Only father time can take Jan down.

Jiri is a non-factor. Johnny Walker 2.0

He will go down in his reckless ways soon enough. He's not champ material.

Back