Poliquin... *shakes fist*

That is why at one point you will disagree with what someone has to say

Poliquin > All of you

*sets up fish oil IV drip*

Ever since the article where he said "I have my athletes take 40-50 BCAA pills a workout, I found that very anabolic". I stopped caring about Chucky. Sell out

Charles Poliquin is knowledgeable when it comes to bodybuilding but I've seen several workouts he's written out for athletes he's worked with and I know athletes who have trained with him and his actual training methods are highly unimpressive to say the least. I think he says a lot of things for their shock value and if you look at some of the higher profile athletes he's worked with in the last few years, i.e. David Boston, Shawn Springs, Edgar Martinez, etc. they all suffered serious injuries after training with him. His methods are effective for gaining muscle size but that's about it from what I've seen.

Poliquin's insistance that you have to load/mega-dose everything annoys me.

He could have just said, "overhead squats are over rated as a staple and belong in the assistance bag." But no, he had to compare OHS to decline bench pressing pink dumbells while using a body-blade as a rectal thermometer.

As far as T-nation goes, I'm pretty much down to reading Eric Creesey and Dan John's occasional articles. The rest of them reek of sensationalism and ad campaigns.

As far as T-nation goes, I'm pretty much down to reading Eric Creesey and Dan John's occasional articles. The rest of them reek of sensationalism and ad campaigns.

I avoid T-Nation as much as possible. From TC's constant need to re-iterate his manliness, to Eric Cressey having to remind us all how qualified he is, and to top it off, so much shit on the front page it takes my computer half an hour to load it up.

I avoid T-Nation as much as possible. From TC's constant need to re-iterate his manliness, to Eric Cressey having to remind us all how qualified he is, and to top it off, so much shit on the front page it takes my computer half an hour to load it up.

I get the feeling that Eric's shoulder injuries may have been caused by patting himself on the back too often, but I just skim right past that now.

Oh god, TC... It never fails to amaze me how he can turn anything into a ****phor for his penis. You're having trouble with your girlfriend? penis joke. You want to turn your life around? penis joke. Have cancer? penis joke.

All that said, the figure competitors on the front page... :eek:

I get the feeling that Eric's shoulder injuries may have been caused by patting himself on the back too often, but I just skim right past that now.

I will never question Cressey's knowledge or credentials, but part of that has to do with him reminding me about them every chance he gets.

Oh god, TC... It never fails to amaze me how he can turn anything into a ****phor for his penis. You're having trouble with your girlfriend? penis joke. You want to turn your life around? penis joke. Have cancer? penis joke.

All that said, the figure competitors on the front page... :eek:

I bet you he chest bumps his monitor when he's typing his editorials.

I haven't read a TC article since the first one I read.

I guess I'm not even close to a man since I've never read one of his articles.

You are not a man then, according to TC.

I'm probably not a man according to Elton John, Richard Simmons or Michael Jackson either.

But I'm cool with that.

I think the fan-boyism over there is a bit raging out control which doesn't help matters. That's a big reason I like Dan John. He seems to write because he likes sharing information and getting people into training, not to see his name in print. He has a new article up today.

We want big gunz.

I already have big gunz. They don't do enough ab articles on there for me. I also need to know how my N02 EXPLODE!@! 4500 will interact with my MEGA MASS TBOMB PROTIEN POWDER. I wish they would do a better job of addressing those two issues.

Why are you reading TNation?

Occasionally there is something worth while over there, a Dan John articles, stuff about Powerlifting, that sort of thing. But those occasions are becoming even more few and far between and the rest of the writers continue to spew even more rancid toxic waste out of their asses. Plus I like the hot chicks that pop up in the side advertisements.

Back