Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by moosaev, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:52 AM.

1. lfd0311 Pink Belt

So wait..... It wasn't a St Paul Police Officer who was identified by his wife? OK, what ever the MSM tells you.

2. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Because it isn't the first time that specifically the City Government of Minneapolis has said something like this and then come right out and had to say "lol, we were just lying". But continue believing what it was you wanted to hear to begin with, even if it makes no sense.

3. n...not crazy Silver Belt

Never trust the Police. Am I right?

TuggSpeedman likes this.
  4. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

There actually is no statement from the police in the first article. There's absolutely nothing in the article that sources the claim, other than a vague statement from the mayor thanking BLM protesters for stopping white supremacists, but there's absolutely nothing to back anything up.

The second article about "Umbrella Man" is better sourced with more detail, but the narrative that he/they are the inspiration for all the violence going on, remains absolutely absurd.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  5. PalmaSoriano Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You do realize (if you read the article) there’s no evidence and none of it has been corroborated yes? It’s simply the word of one witness..

...interesting

lilelvis, shankmcgank and Mr Holmes like this.
  6. Mr Holmes 67 61 73 73 69 75 73 20 63 6c 61 79

Thats not what they actually said. Umbrella man was 1 guy and the Richmond police say it was both Boogaloo boys and antifa.
    https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com...d-richmond-riots-says-police-chief-and-mayor/
    But leave it to our media to pick what makes into the headlines.

shankmcgank, Ichibanner and BFoe like this.
  7. BFoe Western States Heritage Champion Platinum Member

Well, no, it seems like that’s what you’re doing. I made no statement saying I believe it; it seems plausible, but I will wait for further evidence. What I was commenting on was the willingness of right wing posters to immediately disavow this, without waiting for evidence, because it wouldn’t fit your narrative. Is that not a fair assessment of what you are doing in the quote above?
    There’s more about Richmond in my link below. As to Umbrella Man, to say he’s the “inspiration for all the violence going on,” might be a bit of an exaggeration to say. The search warrant notes that things had been relatively peaceful until a video of this dude smashing shit went viral, and that the person is believed to be connected to white supremacist groups. That doesn’t seem particularly absurd to me.
    No, it looks like several have been charged. Police using video evidence to try and identify ppl, per this article.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thegri...-riots-instigated-white-supremacists-blm/amp/

8. BFoe Western States Heritage Champion Platinum Member

Yes, that didn’t go unnoticed by me when I read the articles and googled others. The Umbrella Man they are claiming is connected with white supremacists or a white supremacist group. I think calling Boogaloo Boys or ANTIFA white supremacists would be a bit of a stretch—but I consider both to be extremist groups, who are known for violence. If this is who caused it (rather than BLM) we should call that out, and those who accused BLM should admit they were wrong.

Mr Holmes likes this.
  9. Raffen Yellow Belt

Why doesnt that surprise me

No low those scum won't stoop to

fizban likes this.
  10. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Oh, OK. Congratulations on not making sense.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  11. fizban Green Belt Platinum Member

white supremasists have got to be some of the saddest sacks of shit on this earth.

Not surprised at all.

BFoe likes this.
  12. Scerpi Black Belt

Well... I think the point is...

If the guy is actually a Right Wing Extremist instead of Left..

He's needs to be arrested and held accountable for the damage done to the city.

13. Ichibanner Purple Belt

That's exactly the stance the Liberal shitheads in charge take.

Antifa assaulting people who gathered peacefully in support of something they don't like? - "There was violence on both sides."

BLM protests devolving into violence, bloodshed, and overall anarchy? - "There were a few bad actors but overall it was largely peaceful."

Someone they label as "right wing" smashes a window or commits a misdemeanor? - "This is unacceptable! We will not tolerate that within our city and these offenders will be caught and punished!

14. Kandyland Purple Belt

LOL!! Believing this make you look bad bro. It's almost as bad as the morons that believed Jussie Smollet or Bubba Wallce when the story was so far fetched. "Oh derp, white supremacists are so racist. Poor Jussie and Bubba. Derp".

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020 at 9:59 AM
    shankmcgank likes this.
  15. shankmcgank Purple Belt

"Pefectly peaceful"

As they
    Burn
    Loot and
    Murder

Hilarious.

The ScorpioN and Kandyland like this.
  16. Texan6533 Fastest Gun in the West

Until evidence comes out with the contrary I don’t believe it makes me look bad at all. Far fetched? Sure. But lesser far fetched things have happened on both sides. I’m pretty right wing, but if white supremacy is involved you gotta call a spade a spade until evidence proves otherwise.

Edit: and that’s not to say BLM isn’t looting / destroying property as well, but if white supremacists are involved it’s going to make matters much worse than they have to be. Two opposing things can be true at the same time....

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020 at 10:33 AM
    skaleton likes this.
  17. shankmcgank Purple Belt

Wrong.

They have to prove it to be true.

Just like when they said all the rioting was from out of state agitators, but then the arrest reports showed 38 of 40 were locals.

Just more lies, rather than confront the truth that Antifa and their BLM friends are the ones causing mayhem and destruction. That wouldn't fit the narrative though, so let's make up some boogeyman white supremacists and blame them.

Hilarious, I can't believe people are this fucking gullible.

18. Texan6533 Fastest Gun in the West

Li
    Like I said, Antifa and BLM are definitely destroying property and looting, but if white supremacists are involved you can’t ignore that. I’m not sure where this argument went off the rails to be honest. Again, two opposing things can be true at the same time. If it comes out that white supremacists were not to blame in any capacity that’s fine, but it seems like they could have had a hand. You accuse me of blindly believing it, but you are blindly against it without proof of your own. I think we are both guilty of the same thing just opposite sides on the issue.

19. west42 Brown Belt

Ordered a pizza yesterday and the cheese kind of slid to one side. I thought the delivery guy might have took a turn too fast.....but on second thought, he did have a shaved head. Hmmmmmmmmm.

brother mouzone and The ScorpioN like this.
  20. shankmcgank Purple Belt

I'm "blindly against it" because it's more made-up MSM bullshit because showing the truth doesn't fit their "orange man bad" narrative, so they need to make stuff up. Similar to above when I explained they blamed rioting on out of state agitators, and were proven wrong when the arrest reports showed 38 of 40 arrestees were locals.

I mean, it's not like the MSM hasn't been caught making shit up the last 4 years in an attempt to get rid of Trump at any cost and demonize whites, especially white males.

If you want to believe that there are white supremacists causing all these riots and issues, that's fine.

I'll believe it when there is actual proof instead of believing it was caused by an MSM made up boogeymen because telling the truth doesn't fit their narrative.

It's especially funny, because the media is calling them "peaceful protestors" but now that the videos are out showing the opposite, suddently it's white supremacists causing the rioting.

Yet, I don't hear Wheeler or Durkan calling for the arrest of these supposed "white supremacist" rioters, do you?

Too funny.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.