Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

like a time bomb ticking...
that HUGE white spremicst movment, y'all

Well, the KKK is one of the more marginalized groups when you look at the larger white power groupings. And even they have an estimated 8000 members. They're far from the biggest. The Aryan Brotherhood has countless splinter and affiliate groups, and the AB's membership alone is counted at around somewhere between 15 and 20 thousand people.

It's weird that people seek to obfuscate on an issue that's pretty easy to see the right side of. Why pretend as if it's some hoax?

I'm sure this does happen at times. But I'm also sure that BLM contains some absolute pricks who are not white supremacist plants, who are hellbent on violence, uproar and overthrowing the power structure above everything else.

It was so obvious. Especially the umbrella dude, everyone knew he was a nazi. Literally every footage that shows people doing crazy shit happens to be white people doing it. That was always fishy.

look at these white dudes in black face

ferguson-protests-friday-eve-.si.jpg

Trying to portray hardworking black ppl as criminals

How is this news? We already knew that BLM inc. were largely white supremacists along with their cousins Antifa

There is absolutely no source for the information in the first article. Not shocking that you swallowed it without question.

Whether or not there are some bad actors in there, you know the premise that they are the sole cause of violence, is absolutely ridiculous. You just like it, because it fits your narrative.

I guess CHOP was a white supremacist operation too? Those damn Nazi's spoiled the summer of love!
Lol, your response to being wrong is that you're going to arbitrarily believe one article and arbitrarily claim the other article isn't true. Why not dismiss both of them or accept both of them?

As for the 2nd half of your post...it's exactly what I said in my first post.

I hear talk but no proof.

And fuck anyone tearing up shit no mater who they are I hope they get what they deserve one way or the other.

To be fair, are we sure they weren't inspired by Umbrella Man?

i know what you mean..

the 1st thing I think of when I see the umbrella man is put my shirt over my face and start looting. I just couldn’t help myself.

How could anybody act like a civilized adult under those circumstances?

btw gotta give respect where it’s due. It looks like they’re following cdc guidelines of face covering and social distancing

Lol, your response to being wrong is that you're going to arbitrarily believe one article and arbitrarily claim the other article isn't true. Why not dismiss both of them or accept both of them?

The first article is pure click bait. The second article actually had detailed information.

You and me both know you would not accept such a vague and lazy article like the 1st one so quickly, if they were painting a narrative you didn't like. You just swallowed it without question, because, well, obviously.

I think voters should definitely be made aware that local leadership in these cities, democrats and the news media are so vehemently opposed to violent white supremacists being arrested.

Two separate police departments (Minneapolis & Richmond) have concluded that white supremacists organizations were deliberately carrying out false flag operations to make BLM look violent. Stories below:

Richmond: https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

Minneapolis: https://www.startribune.com/police-...ing-to-incite-george-floyd-rioting/571932272/

It's blatantly obvious that there are forces out there who are determined to de-legitimize BLM to make them look bad.

Unfortunately this is not a new thing or technique used on both sides whenever racial unrest raises in some part of the country. Radical groups on both sides do all they can to create division, doubt, fear, & unrest in the nation to once and for all start the great Race War wanted by both radical groups on both end of the spectrum to fulfill their agenda of a racial awakening .

'Member when Minneapolis authorities said that it was out of state agitators burning and looting, then it came out that 38 out of 42 arrested were locals? I 'member.

Quoted for posterity.

Wow, not surprised at all though.

What they really mean is all the pro-BLM whites people are fucking shit up, and please ignore all of the hard evidence of anyone of color committing egregious acts of violence especially against other colored people and their businesses and communities because somehow this is the fault of white people, especially Trump.

Democrats see us as children who can’t do better without them holding our hands and telling us what to be afraid of and how to think, we’re too simple and dumb and overwhelmed by White supremacy to be held to any standards. Time to leave them in the dust. And if the Republican Party isn’t for you, then fuckem we need to make our own party ASAP.

It's blatantly obvious that there are forces out there who are determined to de-legitimize BLM to make them look bad.

This is when they really started to look bad:

Bernie-Sanders-Black-Lives-Matter-2869.jpg

Lack of tact, respect, diplomacy, etc.

Anitfa is a White Supremacist group? Somebody better tell those trustfund babies.

Its those white supremacists now?

giphy.gif
It’s a statement from police saying that’s what was found.
If police say someone like Smollet is full of shit, you guys love it.
If they kill Eric Garner or George Floyd in the street, you “back the badge.”
But if they come out with a statement like this, you all rush to deny it. Interesting.

Back