Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

White supremacists wouldnt do no such thing. Just like they didnt burn down their places of establishments or robbed their own merchandise to collect the insurance and blame it on blacks. That surely never happened before.

Meant to say back in the 50's, 60's, 70's and probably in the 80's

So are we arguing that the police are lying to defend BLM? Am I reading that wrong?

There is absolutely no source for the information in the first article. Not shocking that you swallowed it without question.

Whether or not there are some bad actors in there, you know the premise that they are the sole cause of violence, is absolutely ridiculous. You just like it, because it fits your narrative.

I guess CHOP was a white supremacist operation too? Those damn Nazi's spoiled the summer of love!

On day two of the GF riots it was clear from all intel on the ground that the antifa commies were instigating shit. They were organized, poised, and ready. Then they pounced. After two months of the MSM denying the protesters weren't peaceful, they're gonna redefine all the violence that has taken place as coming from the opposite camp. It's a shame there's so many ignorant and willfully ignorant when it comes to this.

White supremacists wouldnt do no such thing. Just like they didnt burn down their places of establishments or robbed their own merchandise to collect the insurance and blame it on blacks. That surely never happened before.

No, they wouldn't. "White supremacists" are at home, shitposting online while laughing at clown world burning down around them.

The media and feds would love nothing more than some white nationalists to show up and start causing chaos and have been baiting and gaslighting for the last two months, desperately hoping they would do something to further their anti-white agenda.

Alas, to no avail.

No, they wouldn't. "White supremacists" are at home, shitposting online while laughing at clown world burning down around them.

The media and feds would love nothing more than some white nationalists to show up and start causing chaos and have been baiting and gaslighting for the last two months, desperately hoping they would do something to further their anti-white agenda.

Alas, to no avail.

You are naive to American History then.

Which changes nothing about what I said in either of my posts.

You didn't say anything. You implied that there were far more people involved on account of there being multiple locations. I indicated otherwise.

Nonsense. BLM was perfectly peaceful before agent provocateurs deliberately started stirring shit up.

i would have been sure that this was sarcasm before. but after all the dumb shit i see on a daily basis, the above may have actually been serious.

edit: this shit is about as believable as the morons who blamed the kkk for the shootings in CHAZ

Last edited:
Two separate police departments (Minneapolis & Richmond) have concluded that white supremacists organizations were deliberately carrying out false flag operations to make BLM look violent. Stories below:

Richmond: https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

Minneapolis: https://www.startribune.com/police-...ing-to-incite-george-floyd-rioting/571932272/

It's blatantly obvious that there are forces out there who are determined to de-legitimize BLM to make them look bad.
They will say anything to dismiss their own responsibilities for not doing more to stop the violence. Stop chaining the police down if you want to stop "white supremacists" from instigating violence in your communities.

So are we arguing that the police are lying to defend BLM? Am I reading that wrong?

yes. in this very strange twist the police are defending BLM and blaming violence on white supremacists.

this is so funny!

The overwhelming majority of them are lefties.

People who use left vs right verbage appear to be brainwashed and uneducated. They assume no side have their agendas and one is worst then the other . Pretty funny and sad at the same time .

You're one of them. I saw you in another thread laughing at the idea of any white man thinking that dickless loser Hitler wasn't right.

I wonder how often this is going on during this time of unrest. How many are on Trumps payroll?

Lol of course. Nobody saw that headline coming. They already tried it once blaming it on the boogbois

Yep. Let’s say umbrella man was a white supremecist- did he force all the looting, rioting, and deaths? Assholes are assholes regardless of their reasons
lol of course the dude licking his own boot has this take. Ever heard the stories of giant trucks of freight crashing and strewing money or cargo across the road and people taking it home? Would those same people hijack a cargo truck? Still shit behavior. But shoplifting isn't the same charge as smashing a bunch of windows and setting a store on fire.
Oink oink. good luck with the think.

On day two of the GF riots it was clear from all intel on the ground that the antifa commies were instigating shit. They were organized, poised, and ready. Then they pounced. After two months of the MSM denying the protesters weren't peaceful, they're gonna redefine all the violence that has taken place as coming from the opposite camp. It's a shame there's so many ignorant and willfully ignorant when it comes to this.
lmao "intel on the ground" is translation for "unsourced right wing twitter account"

Back