Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

I'll say this... What's happening in Portland and Seattle and the lack of action by their City Leaders is terrible for the progressive movement.

It's like for every step Trump takes backward... there's some far left group ready to take two steps backward in response. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a sizable group in the middle that sees the shit happening in Seattle and Portland... and will make the decision that Trump is better than that garbage.

Look, I could definitely be wrong as well. I just can't believe Democrats selected Biden as their candidate. Maybe they were hoping for 2012 Biden, not what he is now.

in this post i learned that "far left groups" are similar in idiocy to Trump, the president of the United States.

hows that for a comparible?

So if we're saying it's white supremacists doing it, shouldn't we all be in agreement that anyone instigating violence should be arrested and charged?

except that there isn't any footage of these supposed white supremacist boogiemen. in the words of Jerry "Nads In His Neck" Nadler, it's all just a myth.

That were originally blocked off by State troopers?

No.

Nice try though.
So then you don't advocate for anyone breaking the law to be arrested. ;)

So then you don't advocate for anyone breaking the law to be arrested. ;)

Not if the State says they're within their 1st amendment rights as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America. ;)

Not if the State says they're within their 1st amendment rights as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America. ;)
Too bad I said illegally blocking. More reading comprehension and less watching MSNBC like you admit to doing. ;)

So if we're saying it's white supremacists doing it, shouldn't we all be in agreement that anyone instigating violence should be arrested and charged?

exactly, the law enforcements should then arrest all white supremacists hiding in antifa clothing.

Good to know, it won't matter to some though. They're going to look right past this to repeat the original narrative without restructuring the original narrative to reflect this new data point.

I don't doubt it for a second. Taking advantage of chaos to bolster the dwindling influence of a lost cause doesn't sound like it's out of the realm of possibility. If so, fuck em. We don't need any type of supremacist orgs gaining traction or influence.

Having said that, it's not like BLM needs outside influence to make them look bad. They're doing a fine job of looking like idiots all on their own.

Good to know, it won't matter to some though. They're going to look right past this to repeat the original narrative without restructuring the original narrative to reflect this new data point.

You realize that this is about one individual, right? They're not even sure if he has ties or not. Even if he does, are you suggesting that this one individual is responsible for all the violence and riots that have been going on for months? He's the inspiration for CHOP, is he? All those looters spread out among cities, did it because they heard about "Umbrella Man"? That's...quite a reach.

You realize that this is about one individual, right? They're not even sure if he has ties or not. Even if he does, are you suggesting that this one individual is responsible for all the violence and riots that have been going on for months? He's the inspiration for CHOP, is he? All those looters spread out among cities, did it because they heard about "Umbrella Man"? That's...quite a reach.
It was the same individual in both Richmond and Minneapolis? Got Damn, the mf'er travels. :eek:

Re-read the OP. 2 different cities.

It was the same individual in both Richmond and Minneapolis? Got Damn, the mf'er travels. :eek:

Hey chief, since you won't reply to my message, do you mind telling me what you gave me these double yellows for?

The second story says one guy did it.

The first story says it was 6 guys who set a dumpster on fire.

....I'm pretty sure there's more than 6 guys rioting in Richmond and more than 1 in Minneapolis.

Hey chief, since you won't reply to my message, do you mind telling me what you gave me these double yellows for?
Hey non-chief! I'll respond in the PM's when I get to it.

The second story says one guy did it.

The first story says it was 6 guys who set a dumpster on fire.

....I'm pretty sure there's more than 6 guys in rioting in Richmond and more than 1 in Minneapolis.
Which changes nothing about what I said in either of my posts.

There is absolutely no source for the information in the first article. Not shocking that you swallowed it without question.

Whether or not there are some bad actors in there, you know the premise that they are the sole cause of violence, is absolutely ridiculous. You just like it, because it fits your narrative.

I guess CHOP was a white supremacist operation too? Those damn Nazi's spoiled the summer of love!

White supremacists wouldnt do no such thing. Just like they didnt burn down their places of establishments or robbed their own merchandise to collect the insurance and blame it on blacks. That surely never happened before.

Back