Police: UFC fighter Andrea Lee's husband might be hiding at MMA gym

It was a minority. He killed a black man that had parked in his drive way. He didn’t get rid of the tattoos because he is more than likely still active with a WS/WN gang. They wouldn’t look kindly of him removing or covering them up.
He killed a black man who parked in his driveway? Sounds like a strong justification.... I'll never understand America fully but.... was he still a cop at that time? And did he kill using a gun or his hands?

Hopefully he reaches for his wallet when they finally catch him.

<OKC16>

Will say that if he is hiding out at an MMA gym, he has chosen the perfect place, because they know how to harbour the unsavory types well

He killed a black man who parked in his driveway? Sounds like a strong justification.... I'll never understand America fully but.... was he still a cop at that time? And did he kill using a gun or his hands?

Gun, and yes I believe he was still a cop at the time. If I remember he tried to claim self defense saying he thought the guy was going to get a gun.

The police have probably knocked on 1-2 possible residences and maybe looked out their windshield for him while on patrol. Nothing whatsoever against the police but the charge and the nature of their resources should make it obvious that this isn’t some sort of seal team six situation where they’re allowed to enter private property without a warrant to look for this cat.

Isn't this the fucking neo Nazi that everyone was defending and saying he had changed his ways despite continuing to sport swastika tats?

A dude with swastika tats abused his girlfriend, shocking to say the least.

So predictable. I said it before: He guessed that sooner or later he would be going back to prison. You can imagine how his Aryan homies would react if they saw that he had gotten his ink removed.

90d74e7d71790630997a52aa94435af8.jpg

Should be easy enough to ID him by his Nazi tattoos

Gun, and yes I believe he was still a cop at the time. If I remember he tried to claim self defense saying he thought the guy was going to get a gun.
Right. Thanks....

Sad info, but there you have it - human beings....

See, you can't judge him by his Nazi tattoos! He's probably a good guy!

Yeah, don't judge.
He might beat women, kill a black guy, and have Nazi tattoos but you don't know what's in his heart.

Or they're protecting their own. Not sure where he served. But a cop beating his wife is par for the course. Hard to believe many cops would be seriously trying to bring in a good ol' Nazi boy who was a cop and beats his wife ESPECIALLY if he killed a minority on duty (which is just speculation at this point).

It's hard to believe they're looking hard for him. Thin Blue Line and all of that....
I reserve my judgement that they are poor law enforcement

Police still are looking for Donny Aaron and believe he may be hiding in an MMA gym.

Aaron, 42, is charged with domestic violence/battery and false imprisonment after an alleged incident this past month with his wife, Andrea Lee (9-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC). A close friend of the UFC women’s flyweight accused Aaron of burning her with a cigarette and choking her before she fought him off and fled their house. When police were called, he also fled.

After receiving multiple tips from the public, investigators have reached out to several gyms “associated with MMA community” and warned that anyone harboring the fugitive MMA coach can be charged with a crime, Shreveport (La.) police spokesperson Angie Willhite told MMAjunkie.

“I don’t know if people understand there are consequences to that,” Willhite said. “If they’re intentionally harboring this man, that’s against the law. You can’t do that, and I would certainly hope that wouldn’t be the case.”

“You can’t run from this forever,” Willhite said. “We’re going to find him eventually.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/polic...-donny-aaron-ufc-andrea-lee-domestic-violence
-----------------
Which gym might be harboring the fugitive? Jackson-Wink?
This is the guy with the Aryan Nation prison tats, right? :)

Have them look under the ring. Maybe jon Jones, jose aldo and wanderlei Silva are hiding under there too...

Back