Police: UFC fighter Andrea Lee's husband might be hiding at MMA gym

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Police still are looking for Donny Aaron and believe he may be hiding in an MMA gym.

Aaron, 42, is charged with domestic violence/battery and false imprisonment after an alleged incident this past month with his wife, Andrea Lee (9-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC). A close friend of the UFC women’s flyweight accused Aaron of burning her with a cigarette and choking her before she fought him off and fled their house. When police were called, he also fled.

After receiving multiple tips from the public, investigators have reached out to several gyms “associated with MMA community” and warned that anyone harboring the fugitive MMA coach can be charged with a crime, Shreveport (La.) police spokesperson Angie Willhite told MMAjunkie.

“I don’t know if people understand there are consequences to that,” Willhite said. “If they’re intentionally harboring this man, that’s against the law. You can’t do that, and I would certainly hope that wouldn’t be the case.”

“You can’t run from this forever,” Willhite said. “We’re going to find him eventually.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/polic...-donny-aaron-ufc-andrea-lee-domestic-violence
-----------------
Which gym might be harboring the fugitive? Jackson-Wink?

He is probably hiding in a kkk dungeon

I imagine these fuckers might know a thing or two about keeping in the low

Lol at these cops being unable to locate an mma fighter.

Hanging out with Jon under the cage?

Just wait by KGB’s bedside. From the sound of things he is still hitting that for sure.

Hanging out with Jon under the cage?
maxresdefault.jpg

Well that puts the whole "man vs trained woman arguement" to rest....

Maybe he'll turn up for Lee's next fight

Just wait by KGB’s bedside. From the sound of things he is still hitting that for sure.
Best place to look. 99.9% sure they are still in contact and she has the bail money all ready to go.

Not really, he's a fighter himself, some kind of kickboxing champ.
Not to mention he’s an ex-cop who served time in prison. I’d imagine he has quite a bit of experience with fighting where a loss means far more than not getting your hand raised at the end.

Back