Police rescue 39 missing children in Georgia

OK, what news was pushed more, this or the crackhead that got shot by police resisting arrest?

which do you think is bigger and more important news?

Moving the goal pats a little there, mate. If you didn’t hear about it for 2 days and you’re right wing, shouldn’t some of the blame lay at the feet of your right wing news sources too? I heard about this the day it happened and I’m left leaning and based in the UK. Just saying..
<Fedor23>

It didn't receive a single headline article on any left leaning website.

It got plenty of coverage from right and left sites and networks. And as I said, MORE from the left than the right. Sorry if that does not fit your narrative, but as your Deity says, 'It is what it is'.

The reasons the story was in the news cycle a short period of time (On both left and right leaning sources) are so simple a grade schooler could understand it. (1) It was kept low key until they got it done. (2) It is not an ongoing story. If they kept finding more kids or kept catching culprits, it would still be in the news.

I am not suggesting it could not have been in the news longer, or been given a higher profile. Lord knows we could use some good fucking news. But your derpings about a cancerous Marxist media plot to vilify the police are just too transparent and expose you for what you are.

The media (almost all of it) tends to focus on Bad news, not good news. The reason for that- it's what we tune into. Your time would be much better spent trying to understand the reasons for that.

TS is like "hmm how far can I reach to make this political?"

How can I make a thread and insert leftist, Marxist, racist and defund all into it.

200w.gif

I know, make a thread about rescued children!!

This is the best news of the year. I think a child goes missing every 40 seconds or so in this country. There are probably a few definitions of “missing” and severity might be different, but that is a pretty wild stat.

The coordination of the federal and local law enforcement, as well as NCMEC, is great.

I wish I could get a job with this group.
https://www.missingkids.org/

Its not as big as it should be because a lot of people in high places are pedophiles. They fly private jets to privates islands and everything.

This is two day old news, yet somehow there’s no thread about it here and I only heard about it now. So I ask myself how in the world is this not front page news, how is this not the biggest news this week?

Oh yeah, probably because the Marxist media and the cancerous left doesn’t want to portray the police as the good guys in any way... cause you know, we’re gonna defund them since they’re just a bunch of racists, and we’re gonna send some social workers to deal with pimps and sex traffickers right?

Well I guess the only important news these days is when criminals get killed resisting arrest.

Your thread is kinda good. Good for shining light on a problem where the severity and prevalence is not to well know. By shining a light I mean the batteries are about to go dead, very dim light. But light nonetheless!

Everything else about the OP sucks.

{<jordan}

TS has outed himself as someone who gets all his information from memes that come from his political "side"

I've seen my particularly retarded right wing FB friends sharing memes similar to this OP. So thanks for proving yourself as an idiot who lives in a bubble and believes everything he reads in a meme as long as it fits the narrative he wants. You're what's wrong with this country.

This is two day old news, yet somehow there’s no thread about it here and I only heard about it now. So I ask myself how in the world is this not front page news, how is this not the biggest news this week?

Oh yeah, probably because the Marxist media and the cancerous left doesn’t want to portray the police as the good guys in any way... cause you know, we’re gonna defund them since they’re just a bunch of racists, and we’re gonna send some social workers to deal with pimps and sex traffickers right?

Well I guess the only important news these days is when criminals get killed resisting arrest.

So BLM is kidnapping children, now?? I knew it was just a matter of time before they became US Boko Haram!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good for the U.S. Marshal service. I've seen this story in multiple outlets, so I'm not sure what TS is on about.

Lol. As you post 2 examples from 1 media outlet. For a huge 4 minutes between the two

I gave you 3 examples from 2 outlets. Am I supposed to post them all you lazy twat? Type in '39 Kids' into google and you will see pages and pages of stuff on this.

It was big news. It got plenty of coverage. There is no utility in acting like it didn't.

Back