Police rescue 39 missing children in Georgia

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is two day old news, yet somehow there’s no thread about it here and I only heard about it now. So I ask myself how in the world is this not front page news, how is this not the biggest news this week?

Oh yeah, probably because the Marxist media and the cancerous left doesn’t want to portray the police as the good guys in any way... cause you know, we’re gonna defund them since they’re just a bunch of racists, and we’re gonna send some social workers to deal with pimps and sex traffickers right?

Well I guess the only important news these days is when criminals get killed resisting arrest.

Last edited:
This is two day old news, yet somehow there’s no thread about it here and I only heard about it now. So I ask myself how in the world is this not front page news, how is this not the biggest news this week?

Oh yeah, probably because the Marxist media doesn’t want to portray the police as the good guys in any way... cause you know, we gonna defund then since they’re just a bunch of racists right?

CBS posted it 2 days ago and it has over 800k views. Marxist media theory debunked:

Depends, which Georgia?
Not this Georgia.

joseph-stalin-2.jpg

Oh yeah, probably because the Marxist media and the cancerous left doesn’t want to portray the police as the good guys in any way... cause you know, we’re gonna defund them since they’re just a bunch of racists, and we’re gonna send some social workers to deal with pimps and sex traffickers right?

Well I guess the only important news these days is when criminals get killed resisting arrest.

This has got plenty of MSM coverage from all sides. And probably more from the left than the right.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/29/us/georgia-missing-children-us-marshals-trnd/index.html

I think the better question might be why are you asserting this is not the case? Seems to me you are the one trying to push a false narrative on this one, not the media.

Back