Police kill Hundreds of Americans each year but don't report over half of them to FBI

10,000, divided by 50 states, divide by 14 years is about 14 people per state a year.

That's surprisingly low. Given how I've personally seen cops break the law and not give to shits and do what they damn well please... I'm actually pleased with this number.

I'm not a cop hater, I'm really not. I hate the system. I think cops should be volunteer, like firefighters in certain areas. That would get rid of a lot of the bullshit fines/fees and I personally believe would attract people that genuinely believed in protecting instead of just some dude with a low paying job trying to make ends meat. Perhaps have a government funded psychologist to pick out the narcissists and sociopaths looking for a power trip.

Is there a number that can be pulled out of these stats that show how many COMPLETELY INNOCENT people have been killed by police negligence.

And I'm not talking about a guy with a gun in his pants who was gunned down before he could even pull it out.

I'm speaking specifically on the police being morons and just going Wild West on someone who without question wasn't doing anything that should get them killed.

Is that stat available.

Those would likely be the unreported ones?

Yet again, even if half like the FBI report, 7 per year per state is nothing. Given human nature and people will personality disorders are driven toward the profession, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Those would likely be the unreported ones?

Yet again, even if half like the FBI report, 7 per year per state is nothing. Given human nature and people will personality disorders are driven toward the profession, I'm pleasantly surprised.

So war is okay too then? Because if it's okay for the cops to kill 14,000 people then surely it's okay to start wars, because less people actually die in them. Only 5000 peopld have died in the Ukraine so far ... so I guess everything is A-ok there too.

US wars by death toll

1 World War II 1941–1945 291,557
2 American Civil War 1861–1865 212,938
3 World War I 1917–1918 53,402
4 Vietnam War 1955–1975 47,424
5 Korean War 1950–1953 33,746
6 American Revolutionary War 1775–1783 8,000
7 War on Terror 2001–present 5,281 [92]
8 War of 1812 1812–1815 2,260
9 Mexican–American War 1846–1848 1,733
10 Northwest Indian War 1785–1795 1,221+

Nation's largest Police union wants cop killings to be classified as Hate Crimes.
“Right now, it’s a hate crime if you attack someone solely because of the color of their skin, but it ought to be a hate crime if you attack someone solely because of the color of their uniform as well,” said Jim Pasco, the executive director of the National Fraternal Order of Police.

What a ridiculous and asinine comparison. You can't choose the race you are born with and a cop can be of any race or either gender.

As if the system doesn't already throw the book at cop killers and indeed anyone charged with assaulting cops.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-union-...ded-in-federal-hate-crimes-law-183729328.html

-
If cops want ambush killings of cops to be Hate Crimes then Police brutality should be Hate Crimes because LEOs give each other slack and or a pass so there is discrimination on how LEOs treat civilians vs. other LEOs

Back