Crime Police in UK using high tech gadgets

Well fuck..
I’d better start behaving myself

High tech water pisol

raw

Call me crazy, but I think ramming into the mopeds with their police car is having more of an effect than the spraying them with a super soaker part. In the one video, the guy didn't seem to notice getting sprayed with a water gun when there wasn't a police car to crash into him.

...if you spray them you get wet or?.....

I don’t know, trudeau bless

The point of the water gun is to link the perpetrator to the crime by marking him, like a cat pissing on a tree. I have to wonder how well that's really worked though. There's a little demonstration video in that article, and I keep wondering why someone who gets sprayed with one wouldn't just toss out a set of clothes.

high speed chase on a moped?! Gtfo

How long until it's declared racist due to disproportionate number of minorities getting soaked?

"As the suspect attempts to flee an officer sprays him with a high tech 'water pistol' which are used to mark moped thugs with invisible liquid that can later be used to link them to a crime"

So similar to inking stolen bank dollar bills? If the person isn't a physical threat to anyone else, this seems like a reasonable tool to have on hand for an option

I'll go ahead and say roll bars and some wrestling practice is more than enough.

iu

Cant...tell...if...serious...

Would have been a better joke if they had this.
iu

Either way, U.K. police should stick to arresting people for their tweets, that is more on their level of enforcement abilities lately.

"As the suspect attempts to flee an officer sprays him with a high tech 'water pistol' which are used to mark moped thugs with invisible liquid that can later be used to link them to a crime"

So similar to inking stolen bank dollar bills? If the person isn't a physical threat to anyone else, this seems like a reasonable tool to have on hand for an option
aye that's the point of the water pistol, it was just funny how he sprayed the moped guy even though he was near enough caught....i think he just wanted to have a go of the new toy, bless his little cotton socks <Lmaoo>

So, it's basically invisible ink that reacts to probably like UV rays or some shit?

The 'tactical contact' method used by the police to catch thieves sees police knocking crooks off their scooters or dumping them on the bonnets of police cars.
It faced criticism when it was first unveiled, as Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott criticising the method, saying officers are 'not above the law.'

No prizes for guessing why Diane Abbott is against this...

So, it's basically invisible ink that reacts to probably like UV rays or some shit?

Yes UV. It stays on clothes skin and vehicle for 3 months. Each can is unique and can be linked to specific event.

There is a lot of moped crime in UK, probably a lot of situations where perp is almost within arms length only to speed off on a little scooter. Easy way to prove they are suspect if you can catch up with them later or during a random stop.

Yes UV. It stays on clothes skin and vehicle for 3 months. Each can is unique and can be linked to specific event.

There is a lot of moped crime in UK, probably a lot of situations where perp is almost within arms length only to speed off on a little scooter. Easy way to prove they are suspect if you can catch up with them later or during a random stop.
Wonder how soon before someone claims some flesh eating rash is from this stuff?

Back