Crime Police in Louisville raid wrong house (alleges victim's family), killing a 26 year old EMT (Breonna)

Honestly, why are all Murkan cops trained like they're members of SEAL Team 6 nowadays?

Seems like any interaction you have with an officer theres at least a 60% chance of you getting killed. Its funny how posters here make fun of UK policemen without guns trying to subdue people. but at least UKerrs arent getting their doors smashed in with battering rams or gunned down with flash bangs and ARs.

I've had plenty of interactions with police...I must have a horseshoe up my ass like Frank Mir because I haven't been shot yet.

<Fedor23>

I would like to know if there was a 911 phone call (attempt) from inside the home. I try to be fair and give others the benefit of the doubt. Need more info.

I would like to know if there was a 911 phone call (attempt) from inside the home. I try to be fair and give others the benefit of the doubt. Need more info.

If someone kicks in my front door, my first priority is not picking up my phone.

Sherfront Shertards : if big government comes busting through my door on some cooked up charges, ima let them have it with my Second Amendment tools.

Also Sherfront Shertards (when the above scenario happens but it’s to a black American) : you have to respect the law. I’ve never had that problem. When an officer comes through that door you better comply. Plus, black guys deal drugs. It is known.

<{nope}>

lol, how is it that you discredit legitimate sources as FAKE NEWS but latch onto the first charlatan who presents the narrative you'd rather believe?

And now you're invoking race? lmao.

Still waiting on any shred of evidence to corroborate this propagandist's slanderous lies...

So you automatically believe in legitimate sources who tell a story that sounds fishy from the start?

So you automatically believe in legitimate sources who tell a story that sounds fishy from the start?
In the absence of evidence to the contrary I sure as fuck will trust them over a disgraced liar on Youtube.

Instead of shilling for this clown, you should be asking why the NRA hasn't come to the defense of a man exercising his 2nd amendment rights in a castle doctrine state.

If someone kicks in my front door, my first priority is not picking up my phone.
The phones now days come with the touchless speaker option. A 911 operator will voice record the play-by-play at the scene and a person can still defend themself with a weapon. It's called covering your own ass.

Last edited:
@RoosterHucklebuck is there anything corroborating that random dude’s YouTube video? Who/what is that dude’s source?

I mean, I can say the cops broke in because the guy in the house slept with the cop’s wife and that’s why they tried to shoot him dead under the guise of a no knock raid. But that doesn’t make that claim true.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary I sure as fuck will trust them over a disgraced liar on Youtube.

Instead of shilling for this clown, you should be asking why the NRA hasn't come to the defense of a man exercising his 2nd amendment rights in a castle doctrine state.

You mean the same NRA that saw black people arming themselves during the Civil Rights Movement and said "maybe gun control is a good idea"?

That NRA?

As an advocate for the second amendment? Fuck the NRA.

Here are some more gems of wisdom from your trusted source:

screenshot-blather-io-2020-05-20-23-18-12.png

screenshot-blather-io-2020-05-20-23-19-33.png

screenshot-blather-io-2020-05-20-23-22-29.png

You mean the same NRA that saw black people arming themselves during the Civil Rights Movement and said "maybe gun control is a good idea"?

That NRA?

As an advocate for the second amendment? Fuck the NRA.
Ha, you haven't seen them trying to pander to minorities and millenials recently?
maxresdefault.jpg

They realized that white boomers alone could not sustain the membership levels required for lobbying in the 21st century.

Ha, you haven't seen them trying to pander to minorities and millenials recently?
maxresdefault.jpg

They realized that white boomers alone could not sustain the membership levels required for lobbying in the 21st century.

No, I've seen it. It's just wild.

It's the political version of "I have a black friend".

Sounds bad. No idea why anyone would opt out of body cams at this point. You know you’re never getting the benefit of the doubt.
wtf? Easily the dumbest post in the history of this forum. yes, cops NEVER get the benefit of the doubt when assaulting people. never. lol

wtf? Easily the dumbest post in the history of this forum. yes, cops NEVER get the benefit of the doubt when assaulting people. never. lol

*with the public. Hence everyone in this thread assuming something is going on because there is no video.

Heard the same nonsense in the Philando incident. Do you know why the NRA didn't come to the defense of Philando Castile?

maxresdefault.jpg

So Tatum fabricated everything that he said in the video about the "Innocent people" that the cops "Mistakenly" intruded upon?

Outrageous, my wife did that shit for years in NYC, that’s some fucked up police work..

Back