Crime Police doesn't believe clean cut black man doesn't smoke weed, pulls him over for Air Freshener

This is scary, this guy reminds me of myself no attitude, mellow demeanor, clean cut doesn't smoke weed, or do drugs, yet the officer still doesn't believe him and says he is deceiving him and trying to get him to admit to smoking weed. Im just glad the officer didnt plant a joint or some cocaine on his car and shoot him after to set him up. Good thing the man filmed it.

This is really racial profiling here he claims he says that to everyone yeah right so you accuse random people of smoking joints and dont believe them when they say they dont or then you check the car there is no drugs or weapons and you still tell him listen man be honest if you got a joint just say so.

I've been treated like this, and worse. I pointed to where I was going to pull over and cop said he saw me throw something.

Another time a female cop pulled me over for my license plate "being covered" with snow, and there was literally 1/2 inch of snow not covering anything.

I've been treated 10x worse than this guy. If this is am example if what black people is bad treatment against them, then there's some delusion there. The cop was more polite there than what I have had to deal with.

Greater chance that he won't get shot if he's filming?

It sounds ridiculous but minorities need to walk on egg shells around cops in certain towns. Racial profiling is a thing...

And for cops urban crime from blacks being significantly higher than crime from whites is a thing. That said, average white guy doesn't always get treated better than this man in the video. That's dreaming.

I've been treated like this, and worse. I pointed to where I was going to pull over and cop said he saw me throw something.

Another time a female cop pulled me over for my license plate "being covered" with snow, and there was literally 1/2 inch of snow not covering anything.

I've been treated 10x worse than this guy. If this is am example if what black people is bad treatment against them, then there's some delusion there. The cop was more polite there than what I have had to deal with.
Is it right that we are all treated like this? So because you've also experienced this, we should all stop complaining and continue on letting this go on? To protect the kids?

I'm not understanding the point

I heard a rumor that those type of air fresheners are used in IEDs cop shoulda arrested him for future terroristic acts!!

Is it right that we are all treated like this? So because you've also experienced this, we should all stop complaining and continue on letting this go on? To protect the kids?

black man bad

It will be framed as a black problem, and that means there's no real way of addressive more and more aggression into the rights of citizens as a whole. If the problem is "racism" well that's a never-ending problem with no real solution, we are told.. So nobody look at REAL things America needs to stand together on to ensure we retain rights and keep the plutocrat class and their government muscle in check, ok?

The whole racism thing is a diversion scam.

Last edited:
My dad's was a public defender for decades. He told me about not hanging things from my rear-view 20 years ago. Of course they don't mind if they are sold, because the more they can pull over for no-good reason, the better.

No.. Confusing the issue bad.

In Detroit with 3rd world rape and murder numbers, sorry, black man more likely to be bad.
black man very bad

tenor.gif

How else is the cop supposed to get home to his family if he doesn't plant drugs on innocent black men?

Around here once we deny anything they call in K9Units from both Border Patrol and State Troopers,i mean lets not underestimate those savages leaving the reservations they can be carrying MOABs.lmao

Fucking scumbags.

Years ago, I had a State Trooper threaten to call in dogs when I refused to consent to a search. I told him to call them and that I would be calling my lawyer and we'd see who got there first.

I was free to go before I finished dialing the phone.

"Racism doesn't exist everyone, This black here should be grateful at this treatment by the cop." That's what you are basically saying. You are also the same guy that got the MLK thread here deleted when you went on a racist tirade about Blacks so your opinion on this subject is irrelevant.

Last edited:
"Racism doesn't exist everyone, This black here should be grateful at this treatment by the cop." That's what you are basically saying. You are also the same guy that got the MLK thread here deleted when you went on a racist tirade about Blacks so your opinion on this subject is irrelevant.

Im saying stop pretending it's about race. That is an issue the powers that be have framed as never ending without solution. This happens to all non-politically connected men. Cops have been more rude to me than in the video

Im saying stop pretending it's about race. That is an issue the powers that be have framed as never ending without solution. This happens to all non-politically connected men. Cops have been more rude to me than in the video

In Detroit with 3rd world rape and murder numbers, sorry, black man more likely to be bad.

The fact that you brought this up in a topic about a cop profiling a black man really says a lot about you. I remember what you said in that MLK thread so I am not all that surprised.

The fact that you brought this up in a topic about a cop profiling a black man really says a lot about you. I remember what you said in that MLK thread so I am not all that surprised.

You have been babied to no end with the media covering for some basic facts. It has hurt the entire country, and encouraged degeneracy.

I get along at least well with black people irl these days, because they are less flakey and more real more often. I'm just telling you the basic, obvious truth.

Hes not wrong though. Police are assholes to white people too. Its really hard to change police misconduct when you frame it as a race issue and not as a police are out of control issue because race divides people. Police are scary and when those lights go on you never know if your dealing with a laid back one or one thats roided to the gills and paranoid as fuck. We dont have a racist police problem in our country we have a police problem in our country that is magnified by all of the authoritarians in our midst that think everything they do is justified.

Disclaimer
I dont hate the police but I am not blind and have interacted with them on several occasions and am well aware of what they can be like.

Why was he filming? Obviously he was just trying to provoke a reaction from the officer. He wanted views on YouTube. Punk should have just complied.
Legitimately for safety, the cop could beat him, plant evidence or shoot him with the officer falsely claiming that he was a physical threat. It has happened more than 10 times this year and it will continue.

Camera footage>Police testimony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suspects Testimony

Back