Police: Deaf Man Stabbed After His Sign Language Was Mistaken For Gang Signs

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/...his-sign-language-was-mistake-for-gang-signs/

BURLINGTON, N.C. (AP) — Police in Burlington say a deaf man was stabbed several times after his sign language was mistaken for gang signs by another man.

Sgt. Mark Yancey said 45-year-old Terrance Ervin Daniels was using sign language with another deaf man. A third person saw them, thought they were flashing gang signs and stabbed Daniels several times with a kitchen knife. A neighbor saw the victim and called emergency personnel.

Daniels is in stable condition at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill after Wednesday’s incident.

Police arrested 22-year Robert Jarell Neal and charged him with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and felony assault on a handicapped person.
hughes.gif

I read this shit earlier this week. Hopefully they lock this idiot away and throw away the key. deaf people aren't safe with shit bags like this on the street. how stupid can you be.

Is "assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury" legally different from "attempted murder"?

Is "assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury" legally different from "attempted murder"?

Probably lack of premeditation.

the deaf are obviously going to have to retaliate now to show they're not soft.

this can't possibly be true...

we aint bout dat braille over here bitch!!!

What a fkn moron. To too it off, I bet the kid who stabbed him isn't even a gang member - he just watched a couple of movies and thought he'd be fool. How the fkn can you confuse sign language with stacking?

Chances the stabber is very explosive and athletic?

Some people in this world.... man. Wannabe gang members and gang members alike should stick to killing each other over who has the most stickers on their hats.

What set you claiming dog?

Oh, You don't hear me.
Poke,Poke.

Riverside Mother Fucker!!!!

How stupid...

Back