Pokemon evolutions in UFC

anyone over age 18 playing or talking about pokemon needs a cro cop leg kick to the dome

anyone over age 18 playing or talking about pokemon needs a cro cop leg kick to the dome
gtfo

gaming has no age limits, and a lot of children's parents are playing it anyway

and YOU are talking about pokemon, so cro cop leg kick to the dome, right? ;)

gtfo

gaming has no age limits, and a lot of children's parents are playing it anyway

and YOU are talking about pokemon, so cro cop leg kick to the dome, right? ;)
you gtfo 1st off and any gaming is fine if you play with children but if your 35 and running through a park chasing shit that doesnt exist forget a cro cop leg kick you need to be locked in a room with rumble for 10 min.

you gtfo 1st off and any gaming is fine if you play with children but if your 35 and running through a park chasing shit that doesnt exist forget a cro cop leg kick you need to be locked in a room with rumble for 10 min.

Sitting in your moms basement, insulting other people online seems like the more fulfilling time investment.

8xua85.gif

lol I like the idea of this thread actually, was creative and I think this thread is underated Shame on you haters. The lolz is the lolz. Something makes you laugh then it is good! :p

lol I like the idea of this thread actually, was creative and I think this thread is underated Shame on you haters. The lolz is the lolz. Something makes you laugh then it is good! :p
I agree, but it was fast becoming a "match the ethnicity" thread :p

just got a few more laughs going back through it. The Hendo>Shogun>Cain one is good

Stage 1: John Koscheck
mma_e_koscheck12_60011.jpg

Stage 2: John Burkman
Josh-Burkman-WINS.png

Stage 3: John Barnett
josh-barnett-ufc-fight-night-75.jpg

Back