Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

This buddy system has me intrigued. Me and Haunter are gonna be joined at the fucking hip.
I'm also intrigued. This should help w/ getting the candies for evolving pokeymans that aren't very common in your area. I'll have my Graveler & Machoke by my side all day err day.

I'm also intrigued. This should help w/ getting the candies for evolving pokeymans that aren't very common in your area. I'll have my Graveler & Machoke by my side all day err day.

Word. I definitely need some help in the Geodude and Nidoran (Male) area too.

Just moved into a new place/town/state & the pokeymans selection here is bananas. I'm actually having pokeymans spawn on the reg that I originally had to rely on egg hatchings for. Also having a ton of Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Pikachu spawns. It's a beautiful thing. Even caught a CP1700 Venusaur. The IV is garbage, but w/e.

Ranked 20

"Oh, hello little 17 CP Pidgey"

*throws razz berry* *throws great ball*

Pidgey breaks free first shake and *poof*

Fuck this game.

Lmao, this. I'm at level 20 and it's so hard now. And at the pokestops they're stingy as shit all of a sudden, they only give me the original balls which are practically worthless now. At lower levels they would break me off plenty of great balls, but now that I really need them they don't.

a great ball and razz at a 17 cp pidgey? seems like a waste.

also, in my anecdotal experience, it seems pokemon that show up at lured spots are way more likely to poof immediately

a great ball and razz at a 17 cp pidgey? seems like a waste.

also, in my anecdotal experience, it seems pokemon that show up at lured spots are way more likely to poof immediately

I don't do the whole gym thing so all I keep in my inventory are lures, lucky eggs, incense, balls and berries.

I don't think I could play if I didn't do gym battles. Need that XP.

So I am lvl 8 atm, should i wait until i'm higher level to evolve? I have enough candy to evolve several eevee, pidgey, and weedle. My highest catches are still only around 200cp, so not sure what to do.

at level 9, you get a lucky egg as a reward. those double your xp for 30 minutes. if you save all your evolutions for when youre on the egg you will probably jump quite a few levels.

as for eevees, vaporeons are elite fighters in the game. if you care about that, you might want to save your eevee candy for when you have a high IV eevee and/or a high cp eevee.

Is there any way to determine or gauge what CP your evolution is going to have?

Also, I have a CP1139 & CP941 Machoke; the former is in the second best IV appraisal bracket & the latter is in the best IV appraisal bracket. Which one should I evolve into Machamp? Or should I evolve my CP598 Machop (in the best IV appraisal bracket) all the way to Machamp?

Anyone get the update yet?

Yes. Added a "buddy" that gets 1 candy per every 5k walked.

Game is tiresome at higher levels. Lvl 32 to 33 is 750,000xp! It's insane how much catching, hatching, etc must be done to get there. Don't even want to know what 33 to 34 is.

Yes. Added a "buddy" that gets 1 candy per every 5k walked.

Game is tiresome at higher levels. Lvl 32 to 33 is 750,000xp! It's insane how much catching, hatching, etc must be done to get there. Don't even want to know what 33 to 34 is.

I finally got the update and put Gastly in the slot. I just need 10 candies to evolve him into Haunter. I'm level 21 so far. They need to add the pokemon to the map. It'd be cool to see pokemon walk alongside with you.

Got Pikachu now.

Are there any sites or apps that show you where stuff will spawn? I have yet to see any starters. I have read where certain types are likely to be found and have traveled around quite aa bit as well but keep finding the same stuff. Mostly the same grass, water, and flying types. I did randomly catch a Seel today in the walk in cooler beer section at a grocery store lol.

I have finally evolved a Pokemon into the fiercest, most powerful Pokemon in the game and currently has been guarding a gym for the last 2 hours. No trainer dare tests its power. It is.....
latest

I walk a ton from parking spot to my desk at work, but I can't bring a camera to work I end up leaving my phone in my car so I miss out a ton on hatching eggs. With the new buddy system I'm tempted to my attach my phone to my damn ceiling fan on the low settings and get dem candiez.

I walk a ton from parking spot to my desk at work, but I can't bring a camera to work I end up leaving my phone in my car so I miss out a ton on hatching eggs. With the new buddy system I'm tempted to my attach my phone to my damn ceiling fan on the low settings and get dem candiez.
attaching to a dog is probably your best bet

Haunter and I are on our way to a uber Gengar, then to get Machamp to take out those damn snorlaxes in gyms._

Last edited:
Back