Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

Thanks, what do you do at pokestops? just use incense and hang around it? or walk inside it?
you just walk within range of a stop and you spin the sign. itll drop 3 or more items, i.e. pokeballs, potions, eggs, etc.

people can put lures on pokestops that make pokemon spawn more often. the pokestop will be rainin flowers if there is a lure on it. you benefit from other peoples lures. you dont get many of them for free so i probably wouldnt go wasting mine at first and just mooch off of others.

incense attracts pokemon to you where ever you are, and those pokemon spawn for you only and don't help others. same thing with incense; u dont get many of them free.

you just walk within range of a stop and you spin the sign. itll drop 3 or more items, i.e. pokeballs, potions, eggs, etc.

people can put lures on pokestops that make pokemon spawn more often. the pokestop will be rainin flowers if there is a lure on it. you benefit from other peoples lures. you dont get many of them for free so i probably wouldnt go wasting mine at first and just mooch off of others.

incense attracts pokemon to you where ever you are, and those pokemon spawn for you only and don't help others. same thing with incense; u dont get many of them free.
Aaaa, thank you, I had no idea that you could spin a sign and get items, I will try this out tomorrow. I know what to do with incense, but there are not many good pokemon where I live, I have to go into the city for the more interesting pokemons. I got omanite though, he is pretty cool!

Finally hatched a Lapras. Looks like it will max out at over CP2000, but I'm just waiting to get more stardust to do so because I don't like dropping below 10k stardust. I regret wasting so much stardust on my Vapes that don't have hydro pump, especially now that I have five Vapes w/ hydro.

Just evolved my Eggexecute into an Eggexecutor... & it has Psychic instead of Solar Beam. This game is such dicks. Took forever to get enough candies because Eggexecute's just don't seem to be very common around here & then this bullshit happens. Classic.

Saw my first Eggexecutor in the wild and got him. Maxed him out at 1620 CP with Zen Headbutt and Psychic. Also got a 796 Jynx from an egg yesterday

I got a 98% IV eevee today. ive been saving eevee candy since ive started and haven't used any of the evolution names yet. i think this might be my first vaporeon. hopefully he has a good skillset..

part of me wants to hold out for 100% lol. there are a lot of eevees where im from

i find it interesting that this new 'appraisal' system also mentions the weight of the pokemon. has anyone on the internet compiled any data and found correlations with size? perhaps a correlation with a certain skillset when evolved?

I'm just sitting here in my house and I put on Pokemon Go and my favorite Pokemon finally appeared. I finally got my Gloom! 835cp as well!

I know I've asked this already, but they keep changing the tracking system..

Can someone elaborate on how the new tracking system works? There was a snorlax at the first of my list today but I had no idea how to go about finding it.

the tracking system hasnt changed for a while. if you see it on your list, then it is within 200 meters of you. Pick a direction and walk straight until you find the pokemon. if you dont find it and it disappears, backtrack 200 meters and then turn 90° left or right. walk in an arc that forms part of a circle with a 200m radius curved towards where you came from. if it disappears again, go back to where you initially started the circle and go in the other direction.

A little miffed over the fix of the 1HP update, since I always got rid of my revives to make space & now need to stock up on them, but at the same time this will help save a lot more potions.

Also, the appraisal system is depressing.

ive been saving all my eevees since i started the game and just did my first evolutions on them. one was a rainer evolution, and the other gave me a vaporeon anyway. The rainer one is 44/45 IV and gave me 1100cp, but it doesnt have hydropump :( The other was low cp but 41/45 iv and also didnt get hydropump. BOOOOO

I have evolved into four Jolteons (aka Dumb Cunt Sr, Jr, 3, & 4) in a row. Not cool.

edit: make that five in a row

Last edited:
I logged in after months and my account is gone, can someone explain this

TQumh2R.jpg

just getting into it and have a few questions, i was mucking around with my pokemons and sent one to the professor, wtf does that mean? hes gone i cant find the little cunt anywhere, and i finally went to a gym and used my best cunt, have no idea what was going on, then got into a scuffle with some pricks walking by and had to leg it asap, left my lil bud in the gym and came back tonight to get him and he was gone, where the fuck is he?

VT2baG3.jpg

the Aussie way

TQumh2R.jpg

just getting into it and have a few questions, i was mucking around with my pokemons and sent one to the professor, wtf does that mean? hes gone i cant find the little cunt anywhere, and i finally went to a gym and used my best cunt, have no idea what was going on, then got into a scuffle with some pricks walking by and had to leg it asap, left my lil bud in the gym and came back tonight to get him and he was gone, where the fuck is he?

VT2baG3.jpg

the Aussie way
You transfer weak duplicates to the professor to get a candy for that pokeyman. In the gyms you just tap the screen like an epileptic mad man.

You transfer weak duplicates to the professor to get a candy for that pokeyman. In the gyms you just tap the screen like an epileptic mad man.
thanks, and the cunt i left in the gym while i took off is he gone and not coming back?

Is it just me, or have Squirtles/Charmanders/Bulbasaurs/Pikachus been breaking out & fleeing w/o effort? In the past few days I have had two Charmanders, two Squirtles, & one Pikachu break out of an ultra ball + great throw & flee after just one attempt. Their CPs weren't that high either. I've usually had a few attempts in the past. It's some serious bullshit.

Back