Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

why do you say that? i would think there are at least 60+ pokemon that would perform way better than a raticate

So, almost level 17 and just discovered I can hatch eggs. I have 3 regular incubators and one with unlimited use. I saw them in my items but they were greyed out and did not list a number so I thought I did not have any

So, almost level 17 and just discovered I can hatch eggs. I have 3 regular incubators and one with unlimited use. I saw them in my items but they were greyed out and did not list a number so I thought I did not have any
man that sucks. the pokemon that come out of eggs are usually fairly high level and you get candy. i would suggest hatching the lowest distance eggs first so you make room for new eggs, but with the regular incubators use them on the highest distance eggs to get the most mileage out of them.

man that sucks. the pokemon that come out of eggs are usually fairly high level and you get candy. i would suggest hatching the lowest distance eggs first so you make room for new eggs, but with the regular incubators use them on the highest distance eggs to get the most mileage out of them.

ya, it sucks. I saw my wife was incubating an egg and she started playing after me. So I went to my eggs and sure enough, could use them. Game should have done a better job telling me I could use them.

Getting real sick of going for walks/runs/bike rides and being shorted on distance on my eggs. Did +10k today and only 5.1k registered on my 10k egg. Really wanted to start focusing on hatching more eggs as my primary strategy, but it looks like it won't happen.

Niantic needs to create a secondary Pokemon-Fit app that actually works, and incentivizes people to be active (giving people candies/items/pokecoins for putting in miles). Right now some of the best strategies for playing the game just involve sitting on your ass in a busy place with a bunch of lures out, which seems super lame and against Niantic's supposed motto of getting people exploring the real world. I love playing the game but just sitting around lures and then using lucky eggs + mass evolving sprees is getting really fucking boring.

Where'd that dude go from here who had like 10+ 2000cp+ Pokemon? Just read up that Niantic started permbanning people for location hacking. I thought it was impossible because you need mock locations selected on and it's never allowed me to, otherwise I'd have been at the fucking beach all day catching Dratinis from my house. Just wondering if homeboy got banned lmao

But at least Niantic is putting a stop to it with the ban hammer. I also read that they give out "soft-bans" up to 24 hours if you travel fast/a lot which explains why I'd have those 30min periods where Pokemon would immediately break out of Pokeballs and run every single time. Kind of bullshit considering on many of those occasions I'd have a Luck Egg+Incense going.

Getting real sick of going for walks/runs/bike rides and being shorted on distance on my eggs. Did +10k today and only 5.1k registered on my 10k egg. Really wanted to start focusing on hatching more eggs as my primary strategy, but it looks like it won't happen.

Niantic needs to create a secondary Pokemon-Fit app that actually works, and incentivizes people to be active (giving people candies/items/pokecoins for putting in miles). Right now some of the best strategies for playing the game just involve sitting on your ass in a busy place with a bunch of lures out, which seems super lame and against Niantic's supposed motto of getting people exploring the real world. I love playing the game but just sitting around lures and then using lucky eggs + mass evolving sprees is getting really fucking boring.
Bikes are too fast for egg hatching. I use it too and you definitely don't get anywhere near the correct amount of distance. the game is meant to be social and active though, so i dont think bike riding to hatch eggs is really what the makers of the game actually want.

As for jogging, there are claims that the highest speed you should go to get the optimal amount of distance registered is a 9:12 minute mile pace. And also, the straighter line you go, the better.

A 9:12 mile is slow as fuck.

My biggest annoyance with the game is that it takes up complete control of my phones audio. i have to start the game, quickly switch screens to turn on my music, then go back to the game if i want to listen to something. and even with that, the game will shut down the external audio after some time it seems. i wish i could listen to shit, and get vibration/sound notifications when walking by stops or when pokemon show up

So, wife and I went to the local civil war area near our house today and she got like a 500cp Snorlax. When I tried to get him, using berries and great ball, he escaped 3 times and ran away. fml

Here's an annoyance:

We know that every time you level up, you are granted 2 additional candy CP power-ups per character (assuming they are already max CP for the previous level).

Well, when you go from level 28 to level 29, you still get the 2 additional CP power ups per character. The first power up is a normal CP boost (+35 to +40 cp or so per power up). However, the second power up is literally half that much! Had multiple characters get +17 to +20 on the second power up....and none get anything above that. Thanks Niantic! Nice spending 5000 stardust, 5 candies and loads of time for +17cp. Lovely.

yeah yeah level 30 now, have lots of strong pokemon, just turning into a grind since theres not a lot to look forward to

starting a 2nd account that i use on my ipad when im sitting at lures. hes level 20 so he can start backing me up in gyms soon

idk if they were talking about me above, but i have 10 vaporeons over cp2000 alone.... i think i have 20 total over cp 2000 and my strongest is a 2700 dragonite. he has room to grow but no more dratini candies since the update =(

here is vaporeon army (that 1303 below is vaporeon also)
2elvx2u.png

ive hatched/catched a bunch of snorlaxes, decent squad. i have 45 candies but i want one with zen headbutt+hyper beam so im waiting for the right one to power up...

10dfkw5.png

Blasted through my dust getting this one powered up. Still a couple to go but the dust is gone.

1) how do you find/get eggs??
2) do your pokemon gain candy any other way than farming from other pokemon and transferring them?
3) 100 candy required to make nidorino into a nidoking... here we go........

i think these f**** at Niantic banned my account for using a Fake GPS because i live in an asteroid crater fuck em

1) how do you find/get eggs??
2) do your pokemon gain candy any other way than farming from other pokemon and transferring them?
3) 100 candy required to make nidorino into a nidoking... here we go........
eggs from pokestops. you get candy for catching pokemon, transferring them, and you also get a random amount if you hatch that pokemon too

eggs from pokestops. you get candy for catching pokemon, transferring them, and you also get a random amount if you hatch that pokemon too
Thanks, what do you do at pokestops? just use incense and hang around it? or walk inside it?

Back