Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

HenryFlower

daddy's lil crenshaw melon
@Gold
Reaction score
vaporeon_by_bluekomadori-da47zvo.jpg

I'll start this new thread off w/ some bitching, as it seems right proper: I've hatched over twenty 10km eggs & have earned trash for my troubles. Feelig like the only player that is over level 20 that doesn't have a goddamn Snorlax yet. My last 10km was another Eevee. Really miffed about it. I JUST WANT A FUCKING SNORLAX

Original thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/pokemon-go.3282285/

Last edited:
I feel you bro. I just want a goddamn snorfuck.

I get asshole from my 10k eggs

All my 10k eggs have been trash as well. Last night caught a 907 cp ponyta which lands in the 97.5 percent on that IV rating. Have high hopes for a good evolve.

I too have only caught garbage in my 10km eggs. All I want to do is catch them all and retire from the app.

The farming pokemon has gotten old (I do not like farming games at all). Every single time I catch a pokemon I already have I can't help but wonder why I don't just put the one I have to battle with the one I find and just keep the stronger of the two. The fuck would I want to carry around 50 pidgeys for!?

I got 1 snorlax so far. I need another one though so I can power whichever is better up. Damn snorlax eggs.

That Eevee I hatched from a 10km evolved into a Jolteon. This game is just rubbing salt in my wounds.

Anybody else finding it hard to just come across 10k eggs? I used to regularly have multiple 10k eggs incubating - now they're found once in a blue moon!

My "Breeder" medal has me at 374 eggs, so I do my fair share of hatching - but it's been all 2k and 5k lately.

I've had crap luck with most the eggs too. Whole lotta shit Pokemons out of eggs. Had a few good hatches but seems rare.

Anybody else finding it hard to just come across 10k eggs? I used to regularly have multiple 10k eggs incubating - now they're found once in a blue moon!

My "Breeder" medal has me at 374 eggs, so I do my fair share of hatching - but it's been all 2k and 5k lately.
374 eggs?!?!?! Holly shit!!!

I dont know if this was addressed in the previous thread but here's a great tip I found on Reddit for catching rare pokemon. You basically go to the middle of nowhere where you hopefully have internet and GPS and are far from any pokemon spawns then activate incense. The incense will provide you with pokemon you hopefully dont regularly encounter. The reasoning is that incense pulls pokemon that are common in the area. When you're out where there's no pokemon, it will pull random ones. I tried it last night and it worked. I live on the outskirts near the desert so I didnt have to go too far. In that time I caught a Metapod, Goldeen, Abra, Weedle, Diglett, and Bellsprout. My wife caught a Machop, Bellsprout, Nidorino, and I cant remember what else. I know Abra, Diglett, and Weedles aren't exactly rare, but where I live Digletts and Weedles are hard to come by.

I hatched this piece of garbage 3 times:
Screenshot_20160815_123948.png

Fuck my life.

vaporeon_by_bluekomadori-da47zvo.jpg

I'll start this new thread off w/ some bitching, as it seems right proper: I've hatched over twenty 10km eggs & have earned trash for my troubles. Feelig like the only player that is over level 20 that doesn't have a goddamn Snorlax yet. My last 10km was another Eevee. Really miffed about it. I JUST WANT A FUCKING SNORLAX

Original thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/pokemon-go.3282285/

Hah, i've hatched 7 or so.

4 fucking Pinsir's, 3 Onix.

Snorlax is a myth.

Hah, i've hatched 7 or so.

4 fucking Pinsir's, 3 Onix.

Snorlax is a myth.
I've honestly been having more luck getting rares from 2km eggs. I wish they gave more candies tho. Still really far from a Blastoise, Venusaur, & Charizard. Need to catch or hatch one more Pikachu for a Raichu tho

My friend who only just started playing about two weeks ago has already hatched a Snorlax & caught two.

ive had more than 40 eggs now and still have yet to get a 10k :( i just turned level 18. maybe one will come soon..

i still have a lucky egg left, that when i get enough pokemon to evolve i think will carry me to level 20.

after that, im never catching another ratatta again. ill still get them pidgeys/weedles/catterpies tho

Just hatched a CP940 Porygon. It's got pretty solid HP. Might max it out for shits & giggles

ive had more than 40 eggs now and still have yet to get a 10k :( i just turned level 18. maybe one will come soon..

i still have a lucky egg left, that when i get enough pokemon to evolve i think will carry me to level 20.

after that, im never catching another ratatta again. ill still get them pidgeys/weedles/catterpies tho
Rattatas are good for bite+hyper beam raticates, which are good for gaining prestige at gyms.

Back