Poirier is undefeated since he got his new hair style

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just an interesting thing I noticed is Dustin is 4-0-1 since growing his hair out and goin away from the skin head look... I’ve never been a huge fan of Dustin but he has turned me into one with his wars recently and being a savage in there... still don’t know how he’s got a leg after that fight with Gaethje... I’m going for Dustin this weekend

WAR DIAMOND!!!

Maybe he is the Chosen one to defeat Max and then Khabib and be the One Above All.

And I notice there’s another 0 that’s gotta go.

Max takes this.
I think Dustin has just as good of striking to stand and bang with Max... TCity got some good shots on Max and Dustin’s a way better striker... it’ll be a fun war I can’t wait this weekends main and comain are gonna be awesome

I think Dustin has just as good of striking to stand and bang with Max... TCity got some good shots on Max and Dustin’s a way better striker... it’ll be a fun war I can’t wait this weekends main and comain are gonna be awesome

That’s why they fight and we watch. Nobody really knows until we see it.

I'm a fan of Poirier and hate this fight happening because I'd like to see Max do well at 155 and he has a better chance against Khabib than Dustin imo. Should be a really good fight though

Incel Perry vs Hairy Poirier is the fight we deserve as MMA fans.

I'm a fan of Poirier and hate this fight happening because I'd like to see Max do well at 155 and he has a better chance against Khabib than Dustin imo. Should be a really good fight though

I am Also a fan of both but would rather Dustin win so 145 division isn't being held up. I really hate this champ champ era BS...

Why is there so much focus on fighters hair? Its incredibly fucking odd. From PVZ to Poirier... wooooooow.

I want widows peak JDS back.

Gonna finish Max (again) and crash Sherdog.

Maybe he is the Chosen one to defeat Max and then Khabib and be the One Above All.
He has a great team to pull it off.

Colby >= Khabib for wrestling
Masvidal >= Max for striking
Coach Mike Brown = the greatest mind in martial arts history

DIAMOND LW GOAT

He has a great team to pull it off.

Colby >= Khabib for wrestling
Masvidal >= Max for striking
Coach Mike Brown = the greatest mind in martial arts history

DIAMOND LW GOAT

yeah, the LW division has never been this good when you got Khabib, Tony, Conor, Max and Porier. Now if Only Conor can just stop posting on Social Media and get back to the cage.

Why is there so much focus on fighters hair? Its incredibly fucking odd. From PVZ to Poirier... wooooooow.

I want widows peak JDS back.
because we all miss BJ Penn with hair.
bjpenn_original.jpg

This is when he was THE PRODIGY.

I like Dustin," but a good man has got to know his limitations."
quote from Clint Eastwood in Magnum Force

Poirier siphoned the power of his doppelganger's hair to supplement his own and become a top LW. When he fought Erik Koch it was supposed to be a battle of skinhead twins, but Koch went and grew his hair out prematurely, upsetting the balance as they were ordered by The Council to grow their hair at the same time. As punishment he was sentenced to a loss that kicked off a 2-4 run, and an inability to return to his skinhead state. Dustin meanwhile harnessed and molded his hair power the right way, not haphazardly like his former skinhead brother, and when his body was finally ready he grew out his hair and received an immediate and significant stats boost across the board.

It's all in the hair, do not take its styling lightly.

Back