Media Poirier being relatable to half of Sherdog

I am still rooting for Charles :cool::cool:
giphy.gif

How he feels about the 2nd McGregor fight
[timestamped]

i usually never comment on how fighters look or play arm chair psychologist, but Conor looked so gotten to when Dustin said "because he got knocked out. not McGregor fast, McGregor sleep". Conor just looked stunned by it because there was no real comeback for him to say. speechless.

Sorry Doostin, you're going to have to kill Charles to take that belt from him. You can sail off into the sunset with your riches after the 4th McGregor fight.

giphy.webp

I want him to win and keep winning. Dustin said hes looking to move up and id like LW to have a stable active champ
He said he'll eventually move up, but not till he beats some asses at lightweight. I take it you didn't see the video with him and Ariel and just read what someone else posted, it's ok

He said he'll eventually move up, but not till he beats some asses at lightweight. I take it you didn't see the video with him and Ariel and just read what someone else posted, it's ok
Some asses isnt enough asses for me Jolie im looking for a long reign. I wont be mad or sad if Dusty wins though as I do like him too.

I have a bad feeling he's gonna massacre Charles in the first. All he has to do is keep it standing and Charles is done in my imo unless Charles get get it to the ground.

Sorry Doostin, you're going to have to kill Charles to take that belt from him. You can sail off into the sunset with your riches after the 4th McGregor fight.

giphy.webp
Charles ain't no killer to be fair and conor is certainly getting the winner

Back