pointless and non-competitive fights that was forced on the fans

Jones-Sonnen. Chael didn't even do his shit-talking routine to at least create the illusion that it was going to be a competitive fight.

Chael did to get the fight, but once he got it him & Jones became friends (TUF)

It's hard to know what Big Country will show up. He came in out of shape (for him). And DC used his speed to just sit on the outside. Had it been a grappling slug-fest it could have been a good fight imo. It just turned out to be awful.

I dunno, I respectfully disagree. Big Country talked about having the worst camp ever and no king mo to train with. He looked resigned to his fate when he stepped into the octagon to be quite honest.

I dunno, I respectfully disagree. Big Country talked about having the worst camp ever and no king mo to train with. He looked resigned to his fate when he stepped into the octagon to be quite honest.
I agree. What I am saying is when the fight was signed it had potential. Yeah Big Country practically coming in the cage gassed and then DC being overly cautious are a few things that doomed it. But the matchup wasn't a terrible idea. It just ended up being a terrible fight.

Jones vs Chael
Bj vs Frankie 3
Anderson vs Stephen Boner

Lol I never feel forced to watch anything if tthere's a boring fight possibly coming up during the ppv I go make a snack or some iced tea or go for a smoke. But if we wanna talk crazy fights Jorge masvidal vs cezar mutante was crazy a lightweight fighting a middleweight but it turned out to be a pretty entertaining fight

Back