Poetic Justice . . . Doggy Style

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dude was throwing shit at the dogs and their owner and the dogs said fuck it.

shit hurts my eyes the quality is horrible

I thought the "doggy style" in the title meant something else lol

That's actually simple cause and effect

Eventually it just becomes self defense.

I'd like to see what started the guy off actually throwing stuff in the first place...

..And...'How can they snap..?'

Don't ever...EVER fuck with German Shephard and their owner because they will go crazy on your ass. They are super protective of their owners.They can be well trained and sweet but if you touch their owner, you are fucked.

Also you can see in video that dogs are just holding him, not ripping him. So they are still just controling the situation, just neutralizing the threat. If they wanted, they could've easily killed him but they implemented enough force to put this moron in his place.

I just don't understand the context of this video. Wtf is happening here? Whole town stopped to throw stones at some dude and 2 dogs? Where is this shithole?

Last edited:
I saw this years ago and love it still. I just hate he kicked the dog for protecting him.

What the hell is with him trying to get the dogs off?

That's when you unload on that cocksucker.

Yeah, wonder what the back story is. There's already a crowd gathered when shirtless dude starts throwing.

One of the neighbors had a German shepherd when I was a kid. It was a brilliant dog. Super friendly and good with kids but also a proper guard dog. It was going to be there if shit went down.

Don't ever...EVER fuck with German Shephard and their owner because they will go crazy on your ass. They are super protective of their owners.They can be well trained and sweet but if you touch their owner, you are fucked.

Also you can see in video that dogs are just holding him, not ripping him. So they are still just controling the situation, just neutralizing the threat. If they wanted, they could've easily killed him but they implemented enough force to put this moron in his place.

I just don't understand the context of this video. Wtf is happening here? Whole town stopped to throw stones at some dude and 2 dogs? Where is this shithole?

My first dog was a German Shepherd.
My daughter grew up with him since a puppy.
That dog would sit outside while my daughter played.

While doing the yard , neighbor kid(about 12) ball bounced into our yard,he apparently jumped the fence and I heard screaming like crazy from side of house.

I saved him from being killed by my dog that day,felt really bad cause “jack” mauled the shit out of his arm.

His mom called the cops on us and told me she would shoot my dog . Cops told her son to never trespass into someone’s property or stuff like this would happen.

Even though the mom was a twat I still did feel real bad about the kids arm.

German Shepard’s ain’t nothing to fuck with.

My first dog was a German Shepherd.
My daughter grew up with him since a puppy.
That dog would sit outside while my daughter played.

While doing the yard , neighbor kid(about 12) ball bounced into our yard,he apparently jumped the fence and I heard screaming like crazy from side of house.

I saved him from being killed by my dog that day,felt really bad cause “jack” mauled the shit out of his arm.

His mom called the cops on us and told me she would shoot my dog . Cops told her son to never trespass into someone’s property or stuff like this would happen.

Even though the mom was a twat I still did feel real bad about the kids arm.

German Shepard’s ain’t nothing to fuck with.
Great story. Sorry to hear that kid was hurt. It was a matter of being in a wrong place at the wrong time. German Shepherd are one of the best if not the best protectors of the family.

As I fellow dog owner I'm always very careful around German Shepherd and always tell my dog not to cuddle with the owner of German Shepherd since I know how they think. My dog loves people so she wants everybody to cuddle her but there are times when you have to be careful.

Like you, I would feel really really really bad if my dog hurt anybody. I want everybody to just get along. I'm lucky enough that my dog is not aggressive or territorial at all.

Was hoping for a young Janet Jackson

Back