Elections Pocahontas to Hillary: “HOW do I beat Trump?”

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by JamesRussler, Sep 10, 2019.

1. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy

Ok Jack, you copy-paste from Daily Beast and Atlantic too. You got me. Correction issued.

2. kpt018

kpt018 Gold Belt

This is my last post because it’s silly. She was a fucking senator. In case you’re slow there are only 100 of them in the country at a given time and they’re quite powerful. It’s a big deal. Winning the Democratic presidential nomination is a big fucking deal. And yes, being appointed to a visible and important position by someone as respected as Obama is viewed is a big deal.

We know you hate her. But she’s had a great career so you’ll have to just deal with it.

3. JamesRussler

Good, I hope it’s your last post EVER! No hard feelings ;)

Winning one or two elections is really not that big a deal in the universe of “successful politicians.” As you pointed out, at least 100 Senators won at least one state-wide election at any given time, and most of them have been re-elected numerous times. But many of them also won elected office in other capacities, and have winning records going back decades. Qumala Harris for example has won every election she ever entered, including for District Attorney, CA Attorney General, and then finally CA Senator. By contrast, Hillary has a losing track record. She is like the CM Punk of politics—a big name, with little skill, who was gifted big opportunities, and failed. The fact of the matter is when people are allowed to vote, they tend to choose someone other than Hillary.

Hillary is no doubt a powerful person, who has leveraged her abilities to secure money and influence. However, a “successful politician” she is not.

4. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Also made up, of course.

5. Low Test With da Best

Low Test With da Best Yellow Belt Platinum Member

Do you know if the DNC would have been privy to the information gathered by the Clinton campaign as well? If so, the eventual nominee could access it if the DNC shares.

6. kpt018

kpt018 Gold Belt

So Trump isn’t a successful politician? He won one election and is deeply unpopular. Of course anyone with their head screwed on right would say that holding the most powerful office in the world is absolutely a display of success. But by your own definition he’s not a success.

Of course you don’t want me to respond to you. You’re unable to perform even the most basic critical thinking and I call it out.

7. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

I wouldn't assume that, but it's not impossible, I guess. Still seems like an obvious step (talking to someone who has run against the person you're running against).

Low Test With da Best likes this.
  8. JamesRussler

Before Trump won a national election for POTUS, no he was not a successful politician. He was, as is frequently pointed out, a "political novice." But now, yeah it is probably fair say he's a successful politician. If you only run in one election, but it's for POTUS, and you win, then congratulations—you're the undisputed (and undefeated) champ. He shocked a lot of people by winning, but win he did.

By contrast, as I've laid out ITT, Hillary has a long history of losing. She was appointed to her highest position of power, not elected. She built her name off of her husband's political success, not by virtue of her own track record. There is not, and has never been a grassroots movement to put Hillary in charge. Yes, she is rich and influential, but she is not "politically successful," because politics in the USA is about winning elections. As I've stated, she has never won elected office outside of her 1.5 terms in the NY Senate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elect...n#2006_New_York_United_States_Senate_election In retrospect it should be obvious: the Dems should have nominated Bernie. I don't see why you'd argue this point. Plenty of people on the Left can acknowledge that Hillary was an absolutely terrible candidate. See, e.g., @Anung Un Rama , @VivaRevolution , etc. After all, she lost to Donald Trump. Just admit that you're the last remaining Hillary fanboy on Earth and get back to blowing Joe Biden.

uppercutbus and Anung Un Rama like this.
  9. kpt018

kpt018 Gold Belt

You’ve successfully illustrated you’re a partisan hack that resorts to childish insults. Maybe leave politics to the adults, ok?

10. JamesRussler

How am I "partisan" if I point out that Bernie was a better candidate than Hillary? I hate Bernie, but I can admit he's a better politician than Hillary.

uppercutbus likes this.
  11. Beastman09

Beastman09 He kneeled. We fight.

The answer is simple,

you are a partisan hack because Trump's dick seems to always be down your throat.

12. JamesRussler

You stay outta this, babe.

uppercutbus and Mr Holmes like this.
  13. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Red Belt

Has Robby Mook been accused of being a part of the Russia conspiracy yet?

14. PEDS Help me Post

PEDS Help me Post Red Belt

Pocahontas should do more steroids?

<{vega}>

uppercutbus likes this.
  15. JamesRussler

Maybe she should try poking Trump in the eye.

uppercutbus likes this.