Elections Pocahontas to Hillary: “HOW do I beat Trump?”

She objectively had a long and successful career. Her shortcoming was losing to trump. Anyone in politics would kill for the career she had. You’re off your rocker on that. Don’t mistake your dislike for her with her success in politics.

Politics is about winning elections. It is about acquiring power by way of convincing people to vote for you. Getting appointed to a cabinet position doesn’t count. Being First Lady doesn’t count. Co-signing failed legislative initiatives doesn’t count. Losing your party’s nomination battle doesn’t count. Losing the general election doesn’t count.

The simple reality is that almost every time Hillary’s political strength was tested, she lost. She lost to underdogs, unknowns, and outsiders of all types. In all her years as a politician, she was only elected to one office (NY Senator), and that was in a solid blue state, after 8 years as Bill Clinton’s First Lady. Even her 2016 primary win is tainted, because she cheated with the DNC’s help. Even then Hillary lost half of the states to Bernie fucking Sanders (who, BTW, was elected mayor of his hometown, then elected for 8 terms as U.S. Rep for Vermont, before being elected for 3 terms in the Senate).

Hillary is a lot of things, but she not a good politician. In fact, she is one of the worst politicians of all time.

Politics is about winning elections. It is about acquiring power by way of convincing people to vote for you. Getting appointed to a cabinet position doesn’t count. Being First Lady doesn’t count. Co-signing failed legislative initiatives doesn’t count. Losing your party’s nomination battle doesn’t count. Losing the general election doesn’t count.

The simple reality is that almost every time Hillary’s political strength was tested, she lost. She lost to underdogs, unknowns, and outsiders of all types. In all her years as a politician, she was only elected to one office (NY Senator), and that was in a solid blue state, after 8 years as Bill Clinton’s First Lady. Even her 2016 primary win is tainted, because she cheated with the DNC’s help. Even then Hillary lost half of the states to Bernie fucking Sanders (who, BTW, was elected mayor of his hometown, then elected for 8 terms as U.S. Rep for Vermont, before being elected for 3 terms in the Senate).

Hillary is a lot of things, but she not a good politician. In fact, she is one of the worst politicians of all time.
Again, that’s all bogus. She’s won elections too and was appointed to important positions. You’re just blinded by your hate for her and your distorted view of winners/losers.

Not only that, but a previous campaign would have gathered a lot of important information about their opponent. Getting access to that would be valuable regardless of who won the election. But no one's thinking here. It's just another partisan vent thread.

It’s not partisan. As a matter of fact, I praised Bernie Sanders. I’ll say it again: Bernie Sanders is a better politician than Hillary ever will be. If anything, Pocahontas should be asking Bernie for tips on how to beat the DNC.

Again, that’s all bogus. She’s won elections too and was appointed to important positions. You’re just blinded by your hate for her and your distorted view of winners/losers.

What election did she ever win, besides NY Senator?

It’s not partisan. As a matter of fact, I praised Bernie Sanders. I’ll say it again: Bernie Sanders is a better politician than Hillary ever will be. If anything, Pocahontas should be asking Bernie for tips on how to beat the DNC.

Disingenuous as usual. Bernie ran against not the DNC but Clinton (and lost by a big margin). So it's hard to argue that he's a better politician. But for the same reasons, he'd be a good person to talk to if someone else were running against Clinton (he could help with debate prep, opposition research, etc.).

Disingenuous as usual. Bernie ran against not the DNC but Clinton (and lost by a big margin). So it's hard to argue that he's a better politician. But for the same reasons, he'd be a good person to talk to if someone else were running against Clinton (he could help with debate prep, opposition research, etc.).

Oh, I’m being disingenuous now? The DNC Chair (Donna Brazile) was feeding Clinton debate questions ahead of time. They were discussing ways to use Bernie’s Jewishness against him. Bernie was running against the DNC and Democratic establishment, and everyone knows it. He did pretty damn well, all things considered.

Not only that, but a previous campaign would have gathered a lot of important information about their opponent. Getting access to that would be valuable regardless of who won the election. But no one's thinking here. It's just another partisan vent thread.

Hahahaha!

Yea you're damn right the previous "campaign" gathered lots of information.

Illegally.

Hahahaha!

Yea you're damn right the previous "campaign" gathered lots of information.

Illegally.

Huh? If you're aware of any illegal information gathering on Clinton's side (obviously we know that Russia and Trump illegally gathered information), you should report it.

Huh? If you're aware of any illegal information gathering on Clinton's side (obviously we know that Russia and Trump illegally gathered information), you should report it.

Lol.

Troll.

Trump did nothing illegal during the campaign. The Clintobs however, used the powers of the FBI to spy on Trump gaining access to all kinds of campaign info, illegally.

Lol.

Troll.

Trump did nothing illegal during the campaign. The Clintobs however, used the powers of the FBI to spy on Trump gaining access to all kinds of campaign info, illegally.

I'm a troll because you're making crazy stuff up. OK.

What election did she ever win, besides NY Senator?
Wait, are you saying that winning two terms as a Senator doesn’t qualify as a successful political career? Winning the party’s nomination for president? Appointed Secretary of State?

You’re out of your mind.

Wait, are you saying that winning two terms as a Senator doesn’t qualify as a successful political career? Winning the party’s nomination for president? Appointed Secretary of State?

You’re out of your mind.

Or trolling. Don't spare any mental energy thinking about Russler's posts.

Sartre:

Never believe that anti‐Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly since he believes in words. The anti‐Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert.

Sartre:
I know, you’re right. The good news is that it takes very little mental energy to respond to something so dumb.

I'm a troll because you're making crazy stuff up. OK.

No you're a troll for your notoriously ambiguous speech. It's so far from the truth and opposite landy, the rational mind will easily assume it's a troll job.

You’re out of your mind.

The answer to my question is “No.”

And the answer to your question is “Yes.”

Sartre:

That’s rich, coming from Sherdog’s resident potato poster. You don’t have any mental energy, Jack. You get BTFO’d every time you venture out of the WR Lounge. Your posts are all copy-paste jobs from Vox or Mother Jones. You lose an argument, so you call the other guy a “troll.” It’s always the same. Give it a rest old man. Get back in the Lounge before I verbally turn you into a mashed potato.

I know, you’re right. The good news is that it takes very little mental energy to respond to something so dumb.

Says the guy who thinks Hillary getting appointed to a cabinet position = “political success.” Yeah, okay big guy. Politics is about winning elections, but you think getting installed as head of an executive agency is the same thing. That has to be the most politically autistic take I’ve ever heard. Maybe that’s why your candidates keep losing.

That's never happened, and I'll bet you you can't provide a single example. If it was "all," there would be many examples.

Ok Jack, you copy-paste from Daily Beast and Atlantic too. You got me. Correction issued.

Back