Elections Pocahontas to Hillary: “HOW do I beat Trump?”

She won the popular vote.
And between her and Bill, she knows a thing or two about presidential elections.
At the very least, Warren can learn what NOT to do from her.

Liz Warren better be careful. She may learn "too much".

She won the popular vote.
And between her and Bill, she knows a thing or two about presidential elections.
At the very least, Warren can learn what NOT to do from her.

It would have been really cool if the actual contest would have been about the Popular Vote. But, then things could have been quite different as Trump would have campaigned in California, New York, Illinois, etc. In short, your post is ridiculous. It would be like you and me playing chess. I take your King and you declare victory, because you took more of my pieces.

The electoral college is vital to sustaining our territory as one nation. It was required for its formation and remains vital for its continuance.

tumblr_m6fyx7UgQs1qbhmovo4_r1_400.gif

“...do I beat Trump?”

That’s right. As Warren’s poll has been rising, she has been asking Hillary Clinton for advice on how to win the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dana-perino-elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton-2020-strength

What do you guys think of this?

Personally, I think it’s stupid, unless Warren wants advice on how to lose. What’s Hillary gonna say? Don’t call half the country “deplorables?” Don’t collapse on camera? Don’t get investigated by the FBI for mishandling classifies information? Don’t skip campaigning in crucial battleground states?

Maybe Warren should try talking to Bill instead. At least he blew it after winning the election.

DISCUSS
Injun Joe was the best.

Of all the Trump shit that comes out and gets ignored, you guys have really fixated on Warren for the Native American thing that was blown way out of proportion. Do any of you actually have an opinion on her policies or is the stupid nickname all you have?

It would have been really cool if the actual contest would have been about the Popular Vote. But, then things could have been quite different as Trump would have campaigned in California, New York, Illinois, etc. In short, your post is ridiculous. It would be like you and me playing chess. I take your King and you declare victory, because you took more of my pieces.

The electoral college is vital to sustaining our territory as one nation. It was required for its formation and remains vital for its continuance.
Meaningless.

<1>
I know how elections work, and who won the election, Trumptards.
I'm saying that Hillary got enough votes where she could have some good tips for Warren to implement, or things to not do, if she were to become the Democratic challenger to him.
Her experience in elections isn't useless.

Like offering the most free stuff and open borders?
You guys say the absolute most moronic shit.
There is no such thing as open borders.
And nothing is free. It's called raising taxes on the rich and corporations, and reallocating the money spent on wasteful shit like the defense budget into things that actually help Americans like health and education.
You guys are incapable of having an honest conversation.

Ah...the Trumper response. His existence is fucked unless he gets elected lol. Hard to get elected when you've lost support since getting elected, have an actual record of achieving nothing and literally EVERYONE running on the other side is pimping you in the polls.

Now tell me about how polls aren't real to rivet me to a back and forth.

There is no such thing as open borders.

Sure, just: de-criminalizing illegal crossings, defunding ICE, slashing border security and offering benefits at the tax payer's expense. But, I guess that doesn't count because reasons.

And nothing is free. It's called raising taxes on the rich and corporations, and reallocating the money spent on wasteful shit like the defense budget into things that actually help Americans like health and education.
You guys are incapable of having an honest conversation.
You fail to mention reparations and accuse me of not having an honest conversation.
<YeahOKJen>

Ah...the Trumper response. His existence is fucked unless he gets elected lol. Hard to get elected when you've lost support since getting elected, have an actual record of achieving nothing and literally EVERYONE running on the other side is pimping you in the polls.

Now tell me about how polls aren't real to rivet me to a back and forth.

Your field sucks the worst was in the history of ass. Warren and Bernie are the best, and Bernie is too old and now panders too much; he's still fighting yhe civil rights battle of 50 years ago; and that's a problem.

Warren would make an iffy pres, as a figurehead.

Beto is the worst presidential candidate I have ever seen in my life. He is thee worst.

Biden can't handle the job in his state. Literally cannot.

Of all the Trump shit that comes out and gets ignored, you guys have really fixated on Warren for the Native American thing that was blown way out of proportion. Do any of you actually have an opinion on her policies or is the stupid nickname all you have?

She is a goofus. She is a dork. And the thing about dorks is they're fun to bully. So of course people naturally enjoy bullying a goofy dork like Elizabeth Warren.

But aside from that, this thread is not about her "policies" of giving away free shit. This thread is about how she asked Hillary Clinton for election tips. I mean come on, you know that shit is funny. LOL/

Eh, can learn a lot from a "In hindsight, I realize I could have some this differently to most likely secure a victory. X was my biggest mistake" type answer from someone

Sure, just: de-criminalizing illegal crossings, defunding ICE, slashing border security and offering benefits at the tax payer's expense. But, I guess that doesn't count because reasons.

You fail to mention reparations and accuse me of not having an honest conversation.
<YeahOKJen>

No, it doesn't count, because that still doesn't mean "open borders". It's a stupid FOX news talking point. The term makes no sense.
If I were to have a conversation with a random person in France, and I asked them "how do you feel about your country having open borders"?
There's only one logical way he would think of the term 'open borders'. It's a complete free flow of people entering and leaving.
Not wanting a wall, making border crossing a civil offense instead of a criminal one, wanting to restructure or replace ICE does not = we don't want borders.
It's a completely dishonest, hack thing to say. The Republican immigration argument is solely on the enforcement of law. That is only part of the immigration problem. There are other factors, factors that the Democrats are looking at, AS WELL AS law enforcement.

Look up the definition of reparations. It is a debt that you owe. It's not something you do when you feel pity for someone, it's not a handout. It's paying something that you owe. Go actually look up what the arguments are and stop parroting these lazy lies. You can disagree on a point, but you don't even know what the argument being made is.

Polls are real polls. Enjoy your false sense of security while it lasts.
Stats aren't real. The sword to die on for a Trumper. Makes far too much sense so run with it. He's gotta run on an awful record to run on too. He's gonna get destroyed without someone the right hates to run against.

Back