Elections Pocahontas to Hillary: “HOW do I beat Trump?”

I don’t think she’ll have to worry about it. Biden’s support seems rock-solid with African Americans, older voters, and non-college voters. I just don’t see Warren making major inroads into those demographics. She may win some early states, though, so maybe there will be a snowball effect.

Plus she did receive 2 million+ more votes...

How to Win by 2 Million+ Votes in California:
Be a Democrat

I don’t think she’ll have to worry about it. Biden’s support seems rock-solid with African Americans, older voters, and non-college voters. I just don’t see Warren making major inroads into those demographics. She may win some early states, though, so maybe there will be a snowball effect.

Plus she did receive 2 million+ more votes...

African american voters also screwed Bernie last election cycle as well. Then the Bernie bros Got outright cheated later on.

Pocahontas to Hillary: “How do I beat Trump?”

Hillary to Pocahontas: "Have you thought about identifying as an African American?"

Warren: Hillary, how do I beat Trump?
Hillary: *slams vodka shot*
Warren: ......well?
Hillary: Go fuck yourself.

African american voters also screwed Bernie last election cycle as well. Then the Bernie bros Got outright cheated later on.
I don’t think voting for their preferred candidate constitutes “screwing” anyone.

Pocahontas to Hillary: “How do I beat Trump?”

Hillary to Pocahontas: "Have you thought about identifying as an African American?"

WARREN: "Sheeeeeiitt, say no mo! Ima handle it."

D9jROIKWsAEZOKx.png

tumblr_m6fyx7UgQs1qbhmovo4_r1_400.gif

“...do I beat Trump?”

That’s right. As Warren’s poll has been rising, she has been asking Hillary Clinton for advice on how to win the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dana-perino-elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton-2020-strength

What do you guys think of this?

Personally, I think it’s stupid, unless Warren wants advice on how to lose. What’s Hillary gonna say? Don’t call half the country “deplorables?” Don’t collapse on camera? Don’t get investigated by the FBI for mishandling classifies information? Don’t skip campaigning in crucial battleground states?

Maybe Warren should try talking to Bill instead. At least he blew it after winning the election.

DISCUSS

I heard Trump was asking Mitt Romney how to win the election too.

Oh' wait, no. Trump doesn't look for advice from losers.

The fuck is she thinking?

You don't think it's a problem for re election that one of the most universally reviled Democrat candidates still got millions more votes than your guy?
No. In fact the more reputable polls are saying Trump will probably lose some ground in the popular vote and make big gains in the electoral college.

Hillary: "Forget about the rust belt. Those people are the grits of the north. Campaign in California. You'll have a blast!"

No. In fact the more reputable polls are saying Trump will probably lose some ground in the popular vote and make big gains in the electoral college.

Yup. Add Minnesota and New Hampshire to his final tally, among others.

Perfect. I hope she takes lots of advice from Hillary. Two peas in a pod.

tumblr_m6fyx7UgQs1qbhmovo4_r1_400.gif

“...do I beat Trump?”

That’s right. As Warren’s poll has been rising, she has been asking Hillary Clinton for advice on how to win the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dana-perino-elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton-2020-strength

What do you guys think of this?

Personally, I think it’s stupid, unless Warren wants advice on how to lose. What’s Hillary gonna say? Don’t call half the country “deplorables?” Don’t collapse on camera? Don’t get investigated by the FBI for mishandling classifies information? Don’t skip campaigning in crucial battleground states?

Maybe Warren should try talking to Bill instead. At least he blew it after winning the election.

DISCUSS

Sounds like she wants Hillary's endorsement. The Clinton's still carry a lot of weight with the party hierarchy.

Sounds like she wants Hillary's endorsement. The Clinton's still carry a lot of weight with the party hierarchy.

That would be pretty ungrateful considering how Biden stepped aside in 2016 to make way for Hillary's coronation ceremony.

Back