Poatan vs the rock

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score

Free fight
Just more carnage proving poatan ain't nothing to fuck with on the feet.

Can't wait for his next fight. Dudes better prepare that panic wrestling just to even stand a chance lol

Probably still gets wrestlefucked and choked by Marvin Vettori though.

Probably still gets wrestlefucked and choked by Marvin Vettori though.

Can we stop pretending Marvin Vettori is Khabib. We get it, Pereira isn’t a great wrestler. Nothing stopping him from learning some basic TDD and back to feet drills using the cage. If it was as easy as you’re saying, Adesanya wouldn’t have been champion for the last 3 years. Also this is a pretty garbage thing to come in and comment on a video about Pereira. Doesn’t really add anything and just feels like you tried to go for a “zinger”

Can we stop pretending Marvin Vettori is Khabib. We get it, Pereira isn’t a great wrestler. Nothing stopping him from learning some basic TDD and back to feet drills using the cage. If it was as easy as you’re saying, Adesanya wouldn’t have been champion for the last 3 years. Also this is a pretty garbage thing to come in and comment on a video about Pereira. Doesn’t really add anything and just feels like you tried to go for a “zinger”
This. But Pereira has the KO threat that Adesanya doesn't have which makes it more dangerous to go for a TD.

I like this fight better. His opponent must have a granite chin

Vettori would put the grapples on him no doubt but I see it more in form of control.

Could well be the case, I think if you get up like he was against Izzy then Marvin will take your back though. Most people he's fought since have had reasonably good sub defence.

His statement is likely true non the less...
I for one would love to see Vettori vs Pereira

Marvin can’t even put his shorts on the right way. He has nothing for Alex
554cd-16234002177350-800.jpg

Back