Media Poatan preparing for Olympic wrestling, calls out Khamzat

Okay. Poatan wouldn’t have round 5 if didn’t connect that left hook. See how that sounds???

Let’s give both guys credit where credit is due
I was replying to the guy saying Alex barely won. Knocking someone out doesn't mean he barely won.

Izzy wouldn't have won the 1st round if Izzy didn't connect the 2 shots at the end of the round.
Izzy barely connected. Those two shots were a blip on the radar. Luckiest two punches.

Love Poatan, and I honestly don't doubt he'd take a fight against Chimaev. He doesn't seem like the kind who ducks anyone. That being said, it wouldn't end well for him. His striking is clearly on a different level compared to Khamzat, but the difference in grappling is waaaaay bigger.

Lol. Behind his stone cold killer demeanor, Poatan is really funny. His social media post is solid. I really like him and his personality. He is my favorite in 185 along with Rob, Costa and Bo. Hopefully they don't get hurt when they fight each other some time in the future.

Waiting for the dog ate my hwk excuse by Khamza. Ducked nate. Will duck Alex.

Dude needs to chill and work on his grappling. He barely won and if he loses the rematch he’ll be a blip on the radar. Probably the most lucky champion ever
A TKO is not barely winning lol, and up until that point it was very competitive and Alex had landed more overall...but he was losing based on round scoring.

Izzy barely connected. Those two shots were a blip on the radar. Luckiest two punches.

But paddy cake vs 40 year old Cannon. Fans mass exiting rd3.

Nobody could capitalize on paddy cake until Alex. Guys like Alex and Leon keep the sport exciting.

Izy atrophied killer instinct by playing it safe. Look what happened because of it? We can defend the Romero fight because Romero is dangerous. No excuses vs cannon.

Leon and Alex bless.

A TKO is not barely winning lol, and up until that point it was very competitive and Alex had landed more overall...but he was losing based on round scoring.

Let's not forget corrupt judges. These days, Alex could have KTFO oxygen tank and all but corrupt judges will highway robbery.

Leon and Alex saved us from snooze fests or paddy cake.

Leon bless.

Alex bless.

I have never understood how grown men find that Brazilian assclown funny. Literally kindergarten/middle school level humor, y'all must be boring as fuck in real life

Would it be better if he was Anglo-Saxon, you racist.

Maybe you just don't understand the high level of wit and sarcasm Chad uses on the twatter.

Alex has grapefruit sized testicles. He gets the belt and starts calling out probably the toughest fight for him. I say let them bang bro.

Dude needs to chill and work on his grappling. He barely won and if he loses the rematch he’ll be a blip on the radar. Probably the most lucky champion ever
How is finishing a champion barely winning?

When you need a finish to have more than 0% of chance of winning in last round, yeah, he barely won. Absolutely same situation as Edwards against Usman, barely won.
Nope, not the same situation. Pereira vs Adesanya was competitive.

Back