Plug for Green Bags

MuyThaiFighter

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ya know...the ones they advertise for all the time to help keep your produce fresh longer? Well, they work. Just thought I'd post that in case anyone was debating on buying some. Well worth the $10.

Ya know...the ones they advertise for all the time to help keep your produce fresh longer? Well, they work. Just thought I'd post that in case anyone was debating on buying some. Well worth the $10.

Eh...

They are decent for strawberries, but for the most part they suck. Moisture builds up like crazy and you need to dry the bag off or they don't work. For banana's they are worthless, I swear they get old FASTER with the green bags.

I was pumped for them, cause if they worked I could start buying more Costco produce. (HUGE quanitities), but it just didn't deliver.

Hmmm...totally goes against my experience, hence my post. They've worked on everything I've used them on other than green beans. They got super waxy for some reason. Bananas have lasted a lot longer for me. For $10, I think they're a great buy. Can't tell you how many times I've thrown out asparagus and zucchini. And asparagus ain't cheap.

After I use one, I turn it inside out, rinse it off and throw it in the other side of the sink to dry off overnight.

Back