Plot twist: Khamzat is actually a striker

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all thought he was a wrestler because that's how he won his first 2 fights in the UFC. But what if wrestling is actually the shitty part of his game, and he's really a striker?

Anyone who studied his career in Brave know he is a skilled striker with 1 shot power. He ko'd an undefeated sambo champ with a slip and counter. Well rounded weapon.

We were all saying Maia might catch him with a submission, turns out the wrestling wasn’t even Khamzat’s final form & he’ll just let Maia catch a fade instead.

What if the hype train finished up crashing because the driver was a lettuce?

That right hand was a thing of beauty.. accurate af
should have been defended. no business as a fighter if you can't defend that at start of fight. it wasn't even hidden in a combo

He needs to fight Mike Perry.

As fun as that fight would be, I don't see it happening. They're moving Khamzat on to greener pastures and with good reason. They've already got him booked against the #7 Welterweight in Maia, after all. They have said they plan to let him fight another opponent between then and now, but Platinum would be a... weird choice in the grand matchmaking scheme. He's unranked at the end of the day. If Khamzat wasn't booked against Maia and they were pushing Chimaev a lot slower in each division it would make more sense, but as it is... I don't see it happening.

But if it did? 10/10 would watch just for the drama and trash talk, not to mention the ensuing scrap. RIP Perry.

This is Mixed Martial Arts U should mix everything

Anyone who studied his career in Brave know he is a skilled striker with 1 shot power. He ko'd an undefeated sambo champ with a slip and counter. Well rounded weapon.
I just gifs of that, wow. Guys a talented fighter.

We all thought he was a wrestler because that's how he won his first 2 fights in the UFC. But what if wrestling is actually the shitty part of his game, and he's really a striker?
Chimaev fought an unknown guy, a sherdogger. Chimaev did not fight any top 10. so shut up.

upload_2020-9-20_11-4-53.png

upload_2020-9-20_11-4-53.png

Back