Pliny Pete's 2020 SAG Awards Chat-O-Rama Thread Of Renown

I had no idea this award show was on tonight. So I missed 50 min of it. What did Brad Pitt do?
He was giving his acceptance speech saying how much this award truly means to him but he couldn't even say it without laughing
You could tell he gave zero fucks about that weird green statue

He was giving his acceptance speech saying how much this award truly means to him but he couldn't even say it without laughing
You could tell he gave zero fucks about that weird green statue

lol that's awesome.

Aniston musta got excited seeing Brad Pitt again
Dem pokies is bout to rip through that dress

But let me get on topic.

I have no idea why people here hate on The Joker movie. That shit was very good. A bunch of whiny bastards here.

Oakland guy. He was more committed to the city than the team.
No, I was committed to going to the games and enjoying the experience
If you actually rooted for a team from your hometown and went to the games instead of just watching them on your sad little television set then you might understand

But let me get on topic.

I have no idea why people here hate on The Joker movie. That shit was very good. A bunch of whiny bastards here.
Joker and Knives Out are my two favorite movies of last year

No, I was committed to going to the games and enjoying the experience
If you actually rooted for a team from your hometown and went to the games instead of just watching them on your sad little television set then you might understand

Cry me a river lol

You fled

Cry me a river lol

You fled
I'm not the one complaining here, you are
Have fun pretending you're something you're not

rn4l but ain't never been to a game though
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I'm not the one complaining here, you are
Have fun pretending you're something you're not

rn4l but ain't never been to a game though
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

That just goes to show you how loyal you are not lol

Thanks for highlighting that fact hahah

Went to games for years yet fled like nada

But let me get on topic.

it’s a good movie, but aside from Joaquin’s performance*, all the Joker fellatio is getting out of hand when so many better movies have been released this year. including a handful of smaller budget indie movies that got a surprising amount of mainstream attention & had respectable screening runs in major theater chains. it’s also kinda sad that Joaquin has been putting on some of the best acting performances of the past decade, but it wasn’t until a mega box office hit comic book movie that the industry is finally giving him his due. i don’t see that much hate for Joker though, all things considered.

*the musical score is also very good & deserves recognition

Back