Please Tell Me Somebody Has A Gif of Miesha Walking Like Ronda?

I don't get the "it's just a joke, not to take your Caraway" pun - I know it relates Bryan Caraway but what goes that sentence even mean in context?

hehe nice.

iRCW84NaJIa3a.gif

She's hungry please tell Chael to feed her a carrot. Munch Munch.

In 20 years she'll look like Kathy Bates in Misery and will have the personality to boot.

Well she's a fighter. What do you want her to do? Act like a coward and not talk back to Ronda? Also fighters believe they get caught when they get subbed. Just because you sub someone doesnt mean you can sub them every time you fight. Thirdly its Ronda who is looking for confrontation with the way she entered the gym and kicked them out and then said you are gonna pay for smiling when your fighter won. I mean who threatens people for smiling because their friend did well:D

First off, I don't think you are a coward if you don't talk back. You don't need to talk back. It's not a bar fight were you exchange insults to show how tough you are.

Second, she didn't talk back. She IMItated Ronda behind her back. Real tough.

If you have trained, you know when you get "caught" or when you get outgrappled. Miesha was throughly outgrappled. She knows it.

Ronda is a little crazy haha. Yea Ronda started it. I was just saying that it's hard to talk shit after you get beat the way she did.

She reminds me of the kids that come into BJJ saying "I can't be choked out!" Then when you choke them they get pissed off and keep talking.

I saw it too - and it made me tee-hee :D

I DO NOT like Ronda at all. I had little opinion one way or the other about Meisha, but so far, I am really digging her level headed disposition.

I wasnt positive if she did it on purpose (walked like her). But, I hope she did, and that it was in mock :)

Im liking Miesha A LOT, a few months ago I didnt care, I just thought she was hot, but so far I think she has displayed a lot of maturity considering THE IDIOT Ronda is making herself to be.

I truly believe this season is going to be horrible for Ronda, a lot of fans will turn on her, I mean saying Miesha was dissing her fighter just because she was happy about her team's victory!!?? really Ronda??? are you that childish and even worse that STUPID!!??

Like I said while Ronda is making herself look like a disrespectful person, childish and overall a big idiot, Miesha is remaining professional, likeable, and yeah I still think she is hot, so I didnt care that much before about their fight but now Im really pushing for Miesha to win and I hope she embarrases Ronda in the team competition, I cant wait for their fight and every fucking body boooing Ronda at the weight ins, because Im certain that will happen, Ronda is going to cry again booo booo, peace!

We are only 2 episodes in, Miesha is gonna show her ugly side too. She's already admitted that she had some bad moments that won't make her look so good either. It goes both ways I guess.

I just watched it again. It was just as Ronda stormed out, you could hear Miesha laughing, mockingly walking with her shoulders swinging side to side. I like Miesha, less emotional baggage and ego than Ronda and her trainer. In a way, Miesha helped make Ronda in their first fight, even in defeat. If Miesha can keep it standing, which nobody has yet, she can win after seeing how bad Ronda's standup is and how good Miesha looked in their first fight. Oh the other hand, the same goes for most of GSP's opponents, but look how that always ends up for GSP.

I just watched it again. It was just as Ronda stormed out, you could hear Miesha laughing, mockingly walking with her shoulders swinging side to side. I like Miesha, less emotional baggage and ego than Ronda and her trainer. In a way, Miesha helped make Ronda in their first fight, even in defeat. If Miesha can keep it standing, which nobody has yet, she can win after seeing how bad Ronda's standup is and how good Miesha looked in their first fight. Oh the other hand, the same goes for most of GSP's opponents, but look how that always ends up for GSP.

Dont get the Meisha love, shes very fake on the show, saying all the cliche and "right" things. The Meisha after the Cat loss was the real Meisha, petty, egotistical. She has a nice ass thats about it. I hope Ronda rips her arm off when they fight again.

We are only 2 episodes in, Miesha is gonna show her ugly side too. She's already admitted that she had some bad moments that won't make her look so good either. It goes both ways I guess.

Miesha doesn't have an ugly side, she's so f**king gorgeous. I melt when she smiles.

Love Meisha <3

just re-read this thread all over again, Free_MMAson is the man

Dont get the Meisha love, shes very fake on the show, saying all the cliche and "right" things. The Meisha after the Cat loss was the real Meisha, petty, egotistical. She has a nice ass thats about it. I hope Ronda rips her arm off when they fight again.

but ... dat ass ...

People forget that Tate was the one who started the trash talking in their first fight, too. Rousey is just very open and wears her emotions on her sleeve. Tate, on the other hand, is very two-faced. She likes to pretend that she's mature and respectful, and invented this idea of being "offended" when Rousey called her out. But the reality was she said all kinds of shit, unprovoked, like that Rousey didn't deserve it, and didn't have any credentials, and hadn't ever tasted her own blood, etc. About Rousey, an Olympic medalist, lol. Rousey's experience makes Tate look like a ring girl by comparison, and it showed in their fight.

Tate's just never been able to reconcile the fact that she got out-talked, and out walked. But she also knows that Rousey is easily outmaneuvered socially.

It won't matter though. I expect Rousey to beat her even faster the second time.

Back