Please tell me how Trump is racist

Because he is a republican and doesnt agree with the liberal shit the democrats want.

That’s the SOP for liberals.

The Democratic Party openly hates white people but are confused when whites don't vote their representatives in.

@Confucamus

This stuff doesn't sound good.

I don't think it's good. These are bad things that are wrong to do...

Fucking lol at taking Trotsky's word as fact. If Trump was such a racist, you wouldn't need to distort the truth to make a list. It would be easy, and it would contain facts that actually were racist.

Not only that but I heard he would randomly yell out White Power and do the Nazi salute. This other whistle blower told me Trump makes an effort to hold PoC down. He said that Trump only ran for office in order to hold minorities down. His name was Don Lemon or sumthin...
<TheWire1>

@Confucamus

This stuff doesn't sound good.

I don't think it's good. These are bad things that are wrong to do...
Almost all of those things are exaggerated. We all know Obama actually was the one who had the same list of muslim majority countries on a travel ban. No problem until Trump did it.
Basically Trump is white, so he's racist. We all know thats what is being said. Its the go-to battle cry for you guys.

Almost all of those things are exaggerated. We all know Obama actually was the one who had the same list of muslim majority countries on a travel ban. No problem until Trump did it.
Basically Trump is white, so he's racist. We all know thats what is being said. Its the go-to battle cry for you guys.
"You guys"?
As I said, I came in expecting exaggeration, but if he actually said half of that stuff it's hard to justify as anything else.

*People post blatant examples of Trump's racism*

Conservatives: But Jesse Jackson, a race hustler that I will always and forever condemn in any other context, said he was nice to black people once. You just hate Trump because he's not a Democrat!

<Huh2>
Examples? I'm still waiting for one of them? And lol if you think a billionaire would actually review tenants at one of his many properties. But seriously, give us one of these "examples."

*People post blatant examples of Trump's racism*

Conservatives: But Jesse Jackson, a race hustler that I will always and forever condemn in any other context, said he was nice to black people once. You just hate Trump because he's not a Democrat!

<Huh2>

What blatant examples? I didn't see any.

OMG, don't accuse me of racism!

But seriously, you know as well as I that the majority of that is sensationalized.
Idk. Can you provide context that makes the judgement against him regarding rental practices sound better?

In some areas of the United States white people are the minority. Take just 1 state like Louisiana for instance. 30% of the population is black. Plenty of areas of the state where whites face racism daily.

All races have some racist members of the group. Here's an all-black forum and if you read any of the threads you can see white people being bashed 24/7.

https://www.thecoli.com/

Yeah....but bashing white people is okay because of white privilege. They deserve it for being born racist.

Idk. Can you provide context that makes the judgement against him regarding rental practices sound better?
It wasn't against him directly. It was against his enterprise. If you think Trump was interviewing these people personally for his apartments, you're silly. You know how it works.
The racism argument is played out. It really is. He works with minorities, his presidency has benefited minorities- This is just a liberal dog whistle. Noise that only they can hear.

It's his rhetoric. I don't think he's racist in the general "I hate black people" sense. It's the subtle and underlining racism that many people in the country have and don't even know it.

Like seeing a black person walk towards you and you go a different direction or get out of their way. He's called Mexicans animals and rapists. Granted, he was talking about gang members but do you really think all of the Mexicans trying to come to America are gang members? I'd say 90% or higher are just people simply trying to have a better life. He also wanted a full Muslim ban on the country. While not "racist", it's certainly bigoted towards an entire religion and region of people. Vet people coming in more from certain countries like Syria? Sure. Ban ALL Muslims from entering the country? That's completely absurd.

It's not the tiki torch carrying neo-Nazis that we have to deal with these days but the subtle racism and bigotry that I don't even think people know they are expressing.

Like seeing a black person walk towards you and you go a different direction or get out of their way. He's called Mexicans animals and rapists. Granted, he was talking about gang members but do you really think all of the Mexicans trying to come to America are gang members? I'd say 90% or higher are just people simply trying to have a better life. He also wanted a full Muslim ban on the country. While not "racist", it's certainly bigoted towards an entire religion and region of people. Vet people coming in more from certain countries like Syria? Sure. Ban ALL Muslims from entering the country? That's completely absurd..
Was the travel ban "racist" when Obama did the exact same thing? How about border detention, family separation and deportation? Were those things racist under Obama too? Oh excuse me, were they "subtly racist" then too?

Its sort of amazing how half the country suddenly started to give a shit about this stuff about 4 years ago.

Back