Please tell me how Gus won

Gi Choke

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Okay fight geniuses...

I wanted Gus to win as much as the rest of you. However, I clearly had Jones winning 3 if not 4 rounds on Gus. He was way more agressive. He controlled the octagon and he landed more and better strikes. In round 4 (which several of you claim Gus won) Jones almost finished him.

So... enlighten us all and tell us why and how Gus won.

Had that elbow not landed in the fourth this would be an easy call for Gus.

By boxing the shit outta Jones, thats how.

Sherdoggers love fighters that bounce around a lot and throw a lot of activity punches.

See: Diaz brothers, Frankie Edgar.

if you watched the fight and understood how MMA works, then youd know.

Okay fight geniuses...

I wanted Gus to win as much as the rest of you. However, I clearly had Jones winning 3 if not 4 rounds on Gus. He was way more agressive. He controlled the octagon and he landed more and better strikes. In round 4 (which several of you claim Gus won) Jones almost finished him.

So... enlighten us all and tell us why and how Gus won.

you won't get a proper answer because most mma fans are dense, naive and or ignorant.

How the fuck can Jones win by leg kicks that did not even affect Gus?

if you watched the fight and understood how MMA works, then youd know.

I gave my reasons. Why don't you give yours. I can back up my opinion. You cannot. Maybe I understand better than you. can you intelligently prove otherwise?

More significant strikes in the first 3 rounds, a couple takedowns and stuffed all of Jones' takedowns until the championship rounds. 4 and 5 were Jones though and I think 3 were close enough that its not a robbery Jones won, but I don't agree either

Jones won, narrowly, IMO. If Gus had won, I'd have no beef, it could've gone either way.

Both guys deserve huge credit, one of the best all-out wars I've ever watched.

How the fuck can Jones win by leg kicks that did not even affect Gus?

Did all of you miss something?

I asked you intelligent fight geniuses to tell us how Gus won. None of you so far can.

Your just emotion driven and biased.

out striking jones and stuffing his takedown and taking him down.... but what does those mean when you get screwed?

Back