PLEASE stop with the early stoppage stuff if youre a fan of Ronda at all

Great stoppage, hell, almost a tad late. Part of stopping a fight isn't whether or not fighter is conscious, part of it is if they're defending and if they want to be there (hence, if asked "do you want to continue", you have to answer or gesture Yes)

If it were anyone else other than Ronda during that fight sequence... the fight would have been allowed to go on.

And we would have seen an awesome KO.

Herb robbed us.

We were robbed of a beautiful KO thanks to Herb Dean. It should have went longer. Thanks Herb.

We were robbed of a beautiful KO thanks to Herb Dean. It should have went longer. Thanks Herb.

Imagine a world without Shadface or the first Ronda KO. We don't know the magnitude of what we missed out on here, and we never will, thanks to Herb.

Anyone have the gif of her stumblin around after the fight was stopped?

I don't like boxing stoppages, so I would've preferred to see it go a little longer, and I don't rule out the possibility of a comeback had it did (stranger things have happened), but Ronda was completely outclassed.

Mir vs Big Nog 2 is a great example.

Cant expect a comeback like that but its something that separated boxing and MMA.

Last edited:
Actually, they didn't stop anything; they just postponed it all until when and if she fights again.

Back