PLEASE stop with the early stoppage stuff if youre a fan of Ronda at all

No one is saying it was early. Stop projecting.

Perfect stoppage. People are bitching because they wanted to see her getting KO'd again and the fans of her who says it was an early stoppage are just stupid.

You would have more concern for her health....From the first punch Amanda threw Ronda had no offense whatsoever...

If you are one who feels an early stoppage is what happened that is your right to think that, but you cant really care for Ronda as a fan or her brain health after a KO she suffered from Holm to constant shots with bad intentions from Nunes...

Ronda was not going to come back. She was rocked at the first bell that put her backwards. Admit defeat.
I agree. She got punched in the face a lot and really hard too. I'm not even a ronda fan, I wanted to see her lose, but I don't want to see her get beaten to death.

i dont even know how that could be considered an early stoppage. at that point it wasn't even a fight anymore. it was just a helpless woman getting beaten up. if anything the ronda fanboys should be thanking the ref for stopping it right then and there so that they wouldnt have to endure watching their hero get their shit pushed in even deeper.

there was no point in letting that continue. could have very well turned out to be the first recorded death in the ufc octagon if that went on much longer. ive seen far worse, but ronda simply just had no answer. i mean im no ronda fan and i wouldnt have minded watching her get tossed for a little while longer for my own sadistical pleasure but there was no reason to let that continue. theres already going to be enough memes circulating of rouseys face during that fight captioned "i can count to potato" as it is. do we really need more?

I've seen worse allowed to continue, it was early.

Clearly, the solution is to have Steve Perceval ref all the important fights, it guarantees that there won't be an early stoppage.
Deaths, on the other hand, are a distinct possibility.

It was early but im mot a fan.

I wanted to see her get hit more.

Rondas coach is to blame. He took a woman that became a champion beating up girls on the ground to filling her up for confidence that she can out strike these strikers....She did the same as Diego Sanchez did. He could have been champion if he never abandoned his amazing ground and pound game and became favoring his striking. Ronda could have beaten amanda if she just learned a fuckin takedown not more jabs

She did not abandon the ground game. She got Holly down once and Holly got back up. She then attempted another takedown and failed. When you're dealing with a good striker with good footwork it can be hard to set up a takedown. And last night's fight only lasted 48 seconds so there wasn't enough time to judge whether she abandoned anything as she got rocked early and Nunes never gave her a chance to recover. So just because a ground fighter can't get a takedown or is not given the chance to set one up doesn't mean they didn't want to get it to the ground. Saying Ronda chose to strike is honestly just making excuses for her losing and not giving proper credit to her opponents who outclassed her.

She did not abandon the ground game. She got Holly down once and Holly got back up. She then attempted another takedown and failed. When you're dealing with a good striker with good footwork it can be hard to set up a takedown. And last night's fight only lasted 48 seconds so there wasn't enough time to judge whether she abandoned anything as she got rocked early and Nunes never gave her a chance to recover. So just because a ground fighter can't get a takedown or is not given the chance to set one up doesn't mean they didn't want to get it to the ground. Saying Ronda chose to strike is honestly just making excuses for her losing and not giving proper credit to her opponents who outclassed her.
Right off the bat I will say I dont like Ronda....her attitude sucked. I do agree She gave up, youre right....My point is....IF ronda went to train with AKA, a team with great wrestlers. Shed have a better shot and more tools. Edmund made her beliebve in her head she could strike world class and she got hit by Holly from the first exchange, that right there takes a lot out of you. Im not a Ronda fan, knew that AManda would destroy her worse than Holly because the moment I heard she was staying with Edmund the same game plan was on the way and it was not going to work, IF she plans on fighting again and thats a BIG IF....she NEEDS TO LEAVE THAT COACH

People are claiming that was early? Wtf, did they want her head to get punched into the crowd? She was clearly out of it and stumbling across the cage. I don't like the woman, but i dont want her to get massacred either.

I agree. She got punched in the face a lot and really hard too. I'm not even a ronda fan, I wanted to see her lose, but I don't want to see her get beaten to death.
Then you aren't trying hard enough!

People are claiming that was early? Wtf, did they want her head to get punched into the crowd? She was clearly out of it and stumbling across the cage. I don't like the woman, but i dont want her to get massacred either.
Oh, a couple more devastating, square punches in her face woulda been ok, lol

Oh, a couple more devastating, square punches in her face woulda been ok, lol

Nah, unless you just want to see her get brain damage. She got fucked up bad, ate multiple clean and hard shots. Thats enough, if you want to see her get slept, go watch the Holly KO

you have to expect these threads from sherdog - no matter how a fight ends you'll always find one numbskull who thinks it was early stoppage.

but nothing about that stoppage last night was early. she was clearly out on her feet.

No one is saying it was early. Stop projecting.
oh ok...lol apparently you weren't here this morning (use the search engine) You will see lots of early stoppage threads. UNLESS you're trolling which is possible. idc either way

you have to expect these threads from sherdog - no matter how a fight ends you'll always find one numbskull who thinks it was early stoppage.

but nothing about that stoppage last night was early. she was clearly out on her feet.
If a fighter is still on two feet they feel shes still good. They need to get hit in the face with a 75 mph fast ball, you may not fall down, but you wont want another one

I don't think ronda lacks heart like overeem...she doesn't just fall apart the moment your opponent doesn't get ko'd and is fighting back hard...I just think that ronda is lacking in certain skills. Ronda might look decent hitting the pads, but when you put a live person in front of her, throwing punches back, she has a hard time avoiding those strikes..
She has an impossible time of avoiding strikes.
She is incredibly easy to hit. She squares off with you toe to toe, no lateral movement, no head movement, she just stands there waiting to get punched in the face. I don't like Ronda at all, but i can agree that she does have heart.

Anyone thinking that that was an early stoppage is insane. She was practically out on her feet. She had no answers to the strikes, Nunes was hitting her at will with her hands down. Herb stopped the fight right after Ronda was about to fall. With 4 more minutes to go, she would have just been KOd had the fight been allowed to continue

Nah, unless you just want to see her get brain damage. She got fucked up bad, ate multiple clean and hard shots. Thats enough, if you want to see her get slept, go watch the Holly KO
Some more brain damage is just a spit in the ocean.

i dont even know how that could be considered an early stoppage. at that point it wasn't even a fight anymore. it was just a helpless woman getting beaten up. if anything the ronda fanboys should be thanking the ref for stopping it right then and there so that they wouldnt have to endure watching their hero get their shit pushed in even deeper.

there was no point in letting that continue. could have very well turned out to be the first recorded death in the ufc octagon if that went on much longer. ive seen far worse, but ronda simply just had no answer. i mean im no ronda fan and i wouldnt have minded watching her get tossed for a little while longer for my own sadistical pleasure but there was no reason to let that continue. theres already going to be enough memes circulating of rouseys face during that fight captioned "i can count to potato" as it is. do we really need more?

hahahahahaha. classic. 10/10. You win.

That fight wasn't even fair. Ronda was a zebra thrown to a lion.

Back