PLEASE stop with the early stoppage stuff if youre a fan of Ronda at all

Both Ronda fans and haters wanted the fight to go a little bit longer. Damn you Herb Dean...

yeah,i do. She had a year to decide what to do to right the wrongs,and we saw nothing to indicate that this was gonna happen. I dont see her putting herself through a completley different camp at this point in her career,although i wish it could happen.

Meh, I don't think changing camps would solve her fundamental problems with striking and striking defense, but mentally she's fragile . She's a front runner in everything, anything that doesn't go her way, she crumbles..

I wanted Ronda to win.She was out on her feet and the stoppage wasnt bad.She couldnt do anything but it was surprising how she was able to stay up like she did.

Meh, I don't think changing camps would solve her fundamental problems with striking and striking defense, but mentally she's fragile . She's a front runner in everything, anything that doesn't go her way, she crumbles..
Its not her fault she was able to dominate so easily,so early on....There are alot of fighters who are front runners who had good careers. Belfort,Gomi,BJ Penn.But at least those guys had the benefits of being trained by good people.
But those guys can take a loss without being ridiculed by the entire universe.

It was a matter of time before she went out cold

Good stoppage

I've seen worse allowed to continue, it was early.

I've seen worse continue as well....by the same ref, herb dean...I just feel like ronda was done...she was taking a beating...She was getting hit over and over again.. I didn't see things improving for ronda...I think she would have been on the ground within seconds of the stoppage and pounded out.

Exactly. No other outcome could of happened besides her eating more punches if that fight were to go on any longer. The Ref did her a favor and stopped it at the right time IMO

Ronda should of fought someone else for her come back and should of actually trained with someone more legit then that goof ball Edmond.

Its not her fault she was able to dominate so easily,so early on....There are alot of fighters who are front runners who had good careers. Belfort,Gomi,BJ Penn.But at least those guys had the benefits of being trained by good people.

I don't think ronda lacks heart like overeem...she doesn't just fall apart the moment your opponent doesn't get ko'd and is fighting back hard...I just think that ronda is lacking in certain skills. Ronda might look decent hitting the pads, but when you put a live person in front of her, throwing punches back, she has a hard time avoiding those strikes..

In the moment I though it could have gone a bit longer but once I saw the replay it was clearly a good stoppage. Ronda was out on her feet

You would have more concern for her health....From the first punch Amanda threw Ronda had no offense whatsoever...

If you are one who feels an early stoppage is what happened that is your right to think that, but you cant really care for Ronda as a fan or her brain health after a KO she suffered from Holm to constant shots with bad intentions from Nunes...

Ronda was not going to come back. She was rocked at the first bell that put her backwards. Admit defeat.
It's early stoppage b/c Ronda was baiting Nunes to goto the ground and Herb Dean with his UFC

"PROTECT THE CASH COW RONDA AT ALL COST!!!" objective

didn't let that happen.

If it had been an early stoppage, Rousey would have complained. She knew she was done. She was grabbing to fence to keep herself from going down. One or 2 more punches and she would have been KOed completely. Herb did the right thing.

I'm not saying its her fault, but you can see that she needs to have her ego and confidence stroked on every level for her to feel good about herself before a fight. And I blame the amount of criticism she receives on herself and the UFC hype machine, her mouth and attitude are big reasons why she is so disliked.

She was wobbling around like a dreidel during Hanukkuh.

Absolutely should have been stopped.

It was an early stoppage. She lost the moment she refused to leave Edmond "Snake Oil" TerFraudian behind.

You have to look at the moment herb stepped in. Ronda went limp, it didn't look like she was going to remain standing at all. Imagine being in there trying to guess when to stop it.

I am not a rodna fan and I was glad to see that stopped. It was brutal. She was out on her feet and getting rocked badly

Nobody who knows anything at all about MMA thinks it was an early stoppage.

I can't stand Ronda but that stoppage was good. She was getting good fucked up. Health first. Good stoppage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back