Please stop putting Pride photo thumbs on main page?

Wallid Ishmale

Blue Belt
Reaction score
A week before I got a hold of the Saku vs Silva rematch, I went to your page and the first thing that showed up was Silva, smiling with the belt. Well guess who wont hat fight :( Truth was I was comming to visit the strength forum. Today I noticed you put up some other pride pics...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been annoyed by this bahavior.

I kilt that ole boy Willy Dixon with a kaiser blade, some folks called it a slingblade, I call it a kaiser blade.

So they should wait until you have purchased or downloaded the event before posting pictures of the winners even after it has aired on PPV? I checked the main page and I saw no spoilers and just a few random pics of the event.

Out of curiosity, how long do you think they should wait before posting pictures of fights on the biggest MMA site on the net?

He was nekkid arollin' around there on that there floor with my mama by the screened-in porch,.... he art not a done that with my mama.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
I kilt that ole boy Willy Dixon with a kaiser blade, some folks called it a slingblade, I call it a kaiser blade.

You're not helping this fella....go order someone to take down all the Pride thumbnails on the main page. We don't want our members to be unhappy.

Reckon don't take too much pride in my thumbnails, theys got quite a bit a lawnmower grease under 'em from tinkerin' on lawnmowers and this and that from time to time.

It's almost eerie how good you are at that. (yeah, I know I've told you that before;) )

They told me they might be some purdy people in here but I ain't never seen any to speak of, mostly just theres a bunch cruel fellers telling other fellers to shut the fuck up and whatnot. They art not to talk like that in front of ya.

I'd tote yer warsh fer ya, but this here talkin' to ya back and forth is making the front of my pants feel kind a funny, mmm.

Come on meat, say something about your little baby brother that done looked like a little squirrel. You know, the one buried in the back yard in the shed.

Sling Blade is an awsome movie. I hated Billy Bob until I saw that movie.

Why do you care noob? It happened forever ago get over it no one gives a shit. Don't come to Sherdog until you have seen the fight then

Hey guys, I had Superbowl 1 on tape and I haven't watched it yet. But when I went on NFL.com, it had the Packers listed under the first Superbowl Champs. I wrote them a letter complaining about them spoiling it for me.

That little ol' feller weren't buried in the shed where'd I'd slept er ma daddy'd've found him on out there when he brung me my mustard biscuits a couple times a week purty regular, mmm. I'd a gone an dug him a spot overn by them bramble bushees and put rock on 'im to keep 'im still and then I dug a cross out of the Bible on that rock with anothern so'd he could get up to heavern without too much trouble. Cruel fellers don't tell other littler fellers to go and shut the fuck up up there, I reckon, he's a might better off the way I see it, mmm.

you shouldnt open sherdog.com if you dont want a spoiler. Instead open sherdog.net and then the forum you want.

Originally posted by lsg
So they should wait until you have purchased or downloaded the event before posting pictures of the winners even after it has aired on PPV? I checked the main page and I saw no spoilers and just a few random pics of the event.

Out of curiosity, how long do you think they should wait before posting pictures of fights on the biggest MMA site on the net?

So I guess the only pictures available to use are those from the event... after all such a huge MMA site woudln't have the available recources to use pre-fight images and write *RESULTS* on them or have some one, even myself, create graphics based off pre-fight photos. But hey, again, Sherdog.com is such a huge mma site it can't pull that off now can it. And of course it'd be too much to ask if they just had Text saying "CLICK HERE FOR PRIDE RESULTS" wow thats a bit of work aint it.

You not only insult the inteligence of those who have read this thread, but also imho sherdog.com as well.

Originally posted by Matyushenko_FaN
you shouldnt open sherdog.com if you dont want a spoiler. Instead open sherdog.net and then the forum you want.

Forums no better dude, no one follows rules. Even when I want to check out the hot chicks in the media section:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93121

notice how the thread tittle gives NO indication as to whats inside... Isn't that against the rules of the forum?

You've completely missed the point. The folks here go to great lengths to keep spoilers from appearing on the .com & .net sites until after the event has aired on PPV. By your logic, they should never be allowed to post an event pic on the front page of their website without a disclaimer of sorts? or the member's can't discuss and post pics of an event after it has aired? Ever?

I've got some extra midol here, I can send you some for your obvious PMS symptoms.

Originally posted by Wallid Ishmale

You not only insult the inteligence of those who have read this thread, but also imho sherdog.com as well.

intelligence

Please ban this guy. I know you have rules and you guys are fair but this guy is just fucking stupid

Originally posted by Fredricks
Please ban this guy. I know you have rules and you guys are fair but this guy is just fucking stupid

If he's banned, please don't put it under his name. I don't want his banning spoiled for me.

BTW, might I add that the fight happened, LIKE A FUCKING YEAR AGO!!!

Back