Please sherdog. Why is my opinion always silenced:(

selection989

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I dont understand why my threads always end up in the wasteland. Please someone I am trying to find myself on sherdog and fit in. Please please please. Someone point me to the posting rules if any exist. And what is wrong with starting a thread stating my opinion that I believe that Diego won. Please Please Please. :icon_sad::(

because you make shitty threads?

Inb4 wasteland.

I dont understand why my threads always end up in the wasteland. Please someone I am trying to find myself on sherdog and fit in. Please please please. Someone point me to the posting rules if any exist. And what is wrong with starting a thread stating my opinion that I believe that Diego won. Please Please Please. :icon_sad::(

You only have one thread in the wasteland, so unless you are confessing something account wise ...

also your thread called anyone who thought diego lost an idiot...

because there are already threads on the subject and you should just post it there

imagine if everyone made a new thread for every post

Because TS, SD is a part of the Illuminati and they want to stop you from expressing your self. RUN TS RUN!

because there are already threads on the subject and you should just post it there

imagine if everyone made a new thread for every post

This is the main thing, I would guess.

Don't make a new thread when your post would work just fine as a reply in another thread.

Don't make a new thread just because you think your post is "special" and you don't want it to get lost in a sea of similar replies (the fact that the replies are so similar should give you a hint that your thoughts are not that unique and definitely don't need a thread)

That you can't find the stickied forum rules thread nor the shiny white option saying forum rules, on the same page you posted the thread and you think Diego won are connected imo.

That you can't find the stickied forum rules thread nor the shiny white option saying forum rules, on the same page you posted the thread and you think Diego won are connected imo.

That sums up what I think about this quite nicely.

Lol nailed it.

12 whole posts. How many threads could you have possibly made? Must be rough to "always have all of those tons of threads deleted"

Last edited:
I disagree with the mods on this one.

Anyone who thinks Diego won should probably have their thread deleted instead of wastelanded.

Lol trying to find yourself on sherdog. If you "find yourself" here, I don't want to see what you become.

inb4 ts rebels and sacrifice his friend for slenderman...

Back