Please Recommend Some Heavy Mind Blowing Music

My "heavy" folder of MP3's has stuff from In Flames, Symphony X, and Soulfly, amongst some other stuff.

I'd like something to kill the gym's radio, like a remote scrambler or something. They play Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga. I'm probably getting ear damage by drowning it out with headphones.

As someone said in the last thread, anything by Bolt Thrower

Fuck YES.

Bolt+Thrower+The+IVth+Crusade.jpg

No rap? Doesn't anybody wanna be a gangsta? I do (at least while lifting)!

Since I've never embedded a video before, lets try 1 first & see if it works:

It worked - so here's some more:

Nas - Hip Hop is Dead

Big Pun - Leatherface

Jedi Mind Tricks - Rise of the Machines

Rage Against the Machine - Mic Check

Cypress Hill - Rise Up

NAs - One Mic

Pretty much anything by Rage Against the Machines works, here's my favs:
- Testify
- Sleep Now in the Fire
- No Shelter
- Microphone Fiend
- Pistolgrip Punp
- Kick Out the Jams
- How I Could Just Kill a Man

Last edited:
No rap? Doesn't anybody wanna be a gangsta? I do (at least while lifting)!

I like to listen to rap throughout the day, but it doesn't really get me psyched to lift. Although an exception is made for "Ante Up" by M.O.P.

^^KIDNAP THAT FOOL!!!^^ nice...

Some of my current favorite lifting/conditioning songs:

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and The Harlot, Chapter Four
Black Label Society - Demise of Sanity, Suicide Messiah, Parade of the Dead
Divide The Day - Let It Roll
Hail The Villain - Take Back The Fear
Motley Crue - Wild Side, Dr. Feelgood
Rob/White Zombie - More Human Than Human, Demon Speeding, American Nightmare
Shinedown - Devour

Also, "Battle Song" by Ensiferum.

As well as "Sons of Odin" by Manowar.

Viking metal kicks ass.

Also, "Battle Song" by Ensiferum.

As well as "Sons of Odin" by Manowar.

Viking metal kicks ass.

True. But it's a shit name for a song; everyone knows that Thor is way cooler than Odin.:rolleyes:

True. But it's a shit name for a song; everyone knows that Thor is way cooler than Odin.:rolleyes:

Nah. Odin was an epic warrior but also wise and thoughtful. Plus, he was the king of gods. Thor was more angry and impulsive and was basically second fiddle to Odin in the hierarchy of gods.

The regal gent in my av is Odin.

Nah. Odin was an epic warrior but also wise and thoughtful. Plus, he was the king of gods. Thor was more angry and impulsive and was basically second fiddle to Odin in the hierarchy of gods.

The regal gent in my av is Odin.

Yeah, but Old One Eye was not to be trusted; among other titles he is the God of Politicians.:icon_twis

Thor was bigger, stronger and tougher. Thor was Asgard's greatest warrior, and his war hammer Mjolnir made him invincible in battle.:cool:

In the Marvel comic version, and the upcoming film adaption, Thor is the title character; Odin is just part of the supporting cast.

Yeah, but Old One Eye was not to be trusted; among other titles he is the God of Politicians.:icon_twis

Thor was bigger, stronger and tougher. Thor was Asgard's greatest warrior, and his war hammer Mjolnir made him invincible in battle.:cool:

In the Marvel comic version, and the upcoming film adaption, Thor is the title character; Odin is just part of the supporting cast.

Nuh-uh!

images

Back