PLEASE READ!!My Heart Wants Me To Fight....But My Body Wants Me To Sit Behind A Desk.

You're 18 but your post indicates your 13. Seriously dude, think with your head--I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but I hate people who say "they love fighting", "I love everything about fighting" and they havent even stepped on a god damned mat and trained yet.

Go to a gym, sign up for classes, start training, and then eventually maybe, if you have the gall and courage to do so, get a fight.

Weak chin? What makes you think that getting suckerpunched out of nowhere means you have a weak chin? If you where actually trained you'd know to keep your hands up in an altercation like that--which is why training is important. Not only does it focus the technique and conditioning, little things like letting a dude punch you straight in the face is highly discouraged.

Amen to that.

If you want to fight then fight don't type about it. You better get over your fear of getting hit really fast though because fighting kind of involves that a little bit. You honestly don't like much about fighting though if you don't like to get hit. In all honesty though you don't sound like the type so sit behind the desk and rip on other people on Sherdog like most people here do.

Back