PLease no immediate rematch! Let them both have a few more fights...

accents595

Orange Belt
Reaction score
They should both grow and continue to expand there tool box before they meet again - it would be better that way.

Agreed! No instant rematches, unless the fight ends in a draw.

are you fucking insane? that was so close and on top of that the fight was awesome, Id pay to see that again

Dude I would love a rematch it was like rocky. That shit was sick. But if the rematch was a draw and they did a back to back to back trilogy. If it could be done in a timely manner. Like these to guys just get all fired up and want to hit training camp tomorrow.

They are both young and at the top of the LHWs. They will fight again, more than once. No need to rush it..

Who can you honestly say deserves it more than Gus right now???

Bunch of nervous Jones fans in this thread I think.

Anyone who doesn't want a rematch isn't an actual fan of mma. If there EVER has been a fight calling for a rematch, this was it.

C'mon, That shit was great and everyone knows it. The amount of people who DONT want the rematch are in the minority at this point. They have been throwing guys with anything resembling a decent win (or big name) at Jones in the hopes that someone could make it competitive. We finally got it. Let them scrap again and let the contenders really solidify their shots while these two work it out.

Besides, Jones himself said recently Glover doesn't deserve it yet. If he gets out of the hospital and starts calling for him instead of wanting to prove that he is better than Gus it's gonna look pretty phony. Jones kinda sealed it for himself with those comments. My guess is if Jones is half the champ he sees himself as he will ask for this rematch personally.

Gus please start using elbows(Like Jones). Getting out of the clinch and using your elbows on the cage would make for a very interesting rematch.

I agree it was a close fight, but I don't think it warrents a rematch. Textiera should get next shot. Then we'll see.

If you can figure out a way that Glover fights Jones and that Davis does not fight Gus than Im down. LHW is not in a good spot right now with lots of challengers, I would hate to see one get eliminated.

I agree it was a close fight, but I don't think it warrents a rematch. Textiera should get next shot. Then we'll see.

You really think Glover's last performance showed him to be a threat to Jones?

Gus' sure did!

I agree , great fight & they should fight again but not right away .

Back